I've had it with e bay after 20 years

I have loved every minute of my selling with e bay for 20 years when suddenly they erased 800 unsold items from my list and said that my selling was below standard.  I tried to find out why? but guess what?  You speak to a robot who asks you if you are a robot!  There is no-one to discuss it with.  I am now limited to about 30 items per month and hardly get any sales after selling over 2000 items previously.  I now have a house full of unwanted items which will be going to the charity shop.  I can do without companies like e bay in my life.

Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

Your profile says you have sold 9.4k items previously. 

If you go to eBay help section you can request a call back from a representative. I'd recommend ringing in a morning as you have a better chance of speaking to someone from eBay in Ireland rather than a far east call centre. 

If you are done with eBay but still want to sell online there are other platforms that would suit clothing sales eg Vinted. 

Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

You can also go to performance - seller level and have a look at why you are below standard which will save you a phone call. You'll have to do it on desktop though not on the eBay mobile phone app. 

Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

Try depop to sell, they've got no fees to sell now

“What we’ve got here is failure to communicate.”
Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent