Combined Postage

Can someone please help. I have always had a postage rule on all my listings so that when buyers purchase more than one item (where I have a postage charge), the rule is to add 10p for the additional items. It has worked perfectly well for a while. This rule is in my preferences under "create flat postage rule".

However, this now appears to be not working. I had orders at the weekend and this morning where the buyers have checked out both items together and have been charged 2 x postage so obviously I have refunded. 

I need to find out why this isn't working as this could potentially put off buyers who may then discard the items in their basket due to the excessive postage charge.

I have clicked the 3 dots in the listing under the postage section and it brings up the following box which clearly shows "Apply my flat postage rule"

Domestic postage

• Flat: same cost to all buyers
  • Services

• Royal Mail 2nd Class Letter / Large Letter (2 to 3 working days) - £ 1.70 ; Each additional : £ 0.00
    • Royal Mail 1st Class Letter / Large Letter (1 to 2 working days) - £ 2.30 ; Each additional : £ 0.00
  • Combined postage discounts
    • Apply my flat postage rule
  • Dispatch time : 3 working days

International postage

• You're sending to the UK Shipping Centre using the Global Shipping Programme.
  • Alternative international postage options
    • No alternative international postage

Exclude postage locations

• Excluded locations : No locations are excluded

Message 1 of 1
See Most Recent
0 REPLIES 0
Got business selling related questions? Start here: