is anybody actually there?

minnie.brett

god, how things have changed! i used to be on RT alot a few years ago & it was busy even at this time, just thought id pop in but noones here!!!!  why are forums so dead now?

Message 1 of 428
See Most Recent
427 REPLIES 427

Re: is anybody actually there?

Oi, Barbara, witchy woo, don't know who and what The Bast Cat is?  😮  *THUD *

How much do you charge for decorating Barbara, or maybe I couldn't afford you.  :_|  :^O

You don't get much in the miniature samples nowadays Jeffery, standards are definitely falling.  Sigh.  How about spraying the fence?  That works well.  The sort of back-pack spray that is usually used for weed-killer, out here in the wilds, will take creosote type gunge for fences.  Just be careful you don't spray Barbara's Black Cat in the process.  ;\ 😉 B-)

Message 381 of 428
See Most Recent

tried spraying tried a roller but the best results is when i use the old and trusted paint brush

its a pain but will get there in the end just keep plodding  ;\

Message 382 of 428
See Most Recent

fairyfoot2

Okaaay, what have you been up to Jeffery while quieT little fairy has been away?, I am waitinnnng, (strum strum), sure our girls here will tell me. :^O

Message 383 of 428
See Most Recent

fairyfoot2

Oo, did you manage to get everyone back on board for us Barbara when they jumped ship?:O:^O

Um, Theba, I am just going to check my safe and I hope no one has been able to get at my choccies.:O:^O

Jeffery said ..**choccies?---------i want my pink purse with all my money in it back :_| **

Ah, erm, you know when I went on my holidays Jeffery?, well, um, your pink purse/wallet jumped into my suitcase and came with me, yep, it wanted to keep me company, kind wasn't it.:-D:^O

So hope everyone has been okay, and enjoyed your weekend, plenty of the sunshine too. xx:-D

Message 384 of 428
See Most Recent

It is a bit of a plodding on job with the paint brush, but is definitely the most effective way 😞  Er, how big a fence is it, and will it be dry in time for our Party?  Can't have you getting your pink frock covered in creosote.  :_|

Message 385 of 428
See Most Recent

Welcome home Fairy!  :-x  

Did I not tell you that I'm a choccie Cat Burglar?  :8}

Message 386 of 428
See Most Recent

fairyfoot2

Thank you Theba :-x

So hope you have been okay, and had the sunshine.

Ah, um, nope I don't recall you telling me you are one of them ones.:^O

Message 387 of 428
See Most Recent

Good to see you :-x

I've been okay, thanks.  Did you come back with a lovely tan?  😄

Feeling all refreshed and healthy after your time away?

I was good, honest.  😮

(Couldn't find the flaming safe :_|    I think I may need a new career. )

Message 388 of 428
See Most Recent

where's my pink wallet ;\

Message 389 of 428
See Most Recent

fairyfoot2

Helloooooo Theba, Jeffery, and Barbara, hope you have a good week ahead, and some sunny shine. xx :-x

I got a nice tan, and so enjoyed my holiday, I took lot's of photo's, and wow, lovely memories of muskely menS, :-x:-x as in plooooorul :^O

Hmm, how come I see like a whistle look on your face Theba when you say you have been good?, 😮 what's that hiding behind your back?.. I am waitinnnng, (strum strum) :^O

And AND I saw some fingerprints on my choccie safe, they look like yours to me.X-(:^O

Oo, erm, Barbaraaaaaa, you know those tasty treats you and the Wizard got?, well, COUGH. :^O they need testing as it says in Fairy's Roooool Book, page 5 paragraff 7.:^O

Aww, you look a bit skin and bonio'd Jeffery,:O you need fattening up,:^O I will bake a lot of Fairy Cakes, and you can tuck in to Barbara's and Theba's share.............um, well, mine still need testing yet, so mine might be best to stay on my plate. :^O

Message 390 of 428
See Most Recent

Well Hello Fairy :-x You're  far too late to test the treats me and the Wizard got they've already been testered and eaten with NO ill effects I can assure you 😛 

And anyways I've got my own rule book and mine says only my lips can contaminate  taste my choccies :^O

Photobucket
Message 391 of 428
See Most Recent

fairyfoot2

Helloooo Barbara :-x

Ooo, I am a 'Fairy come lately' then am I?...SULK.

Ah, about your rule book, lemmeeee seee. :O:^O

Message 392 of 428
See Most Recent

Have you seen my rule book :^O you've had quite long enough to peruse it's content:O 

I'm sure you'll find everything is tickerty ~boo :^O

Photobucket
Message 393 of 428
See Most Recent

Oh I forgot to say by the time you read this you WILL  BE .........

'Fairy come lately' :^O;-)  

Photobucket
Message 394 of 428
See Most Recent

Said she looking at the clock...tick tock...tick...tock...BRRRrr....BRRRRRrrr..:^O

The alarms gone off:O and the batteries have run out....AND STILL Fairy's in the land of nod ;-):^O

Photobucket
Message 395 of 428
See Most Recent

must be a heavy sleeper  ;\

Message 396 of 428
See Most Recent

I always thought fairy's were light, and you know airy~fairy 😉

Surely that must make her a light sleeper...but maybe she's put weight on while on Holiday:^O

Photobucket
Message 397 of 428
See Most Recent

properly still suffering from jet lag 

Message 398 of 428
See Most Recent

Or the after effects of snaffling all those choccies :O:^O

Photobucket
Message 399 of 428
See Most Recent

fairyfoot2

Screeeeeech. :-x I won't be too long,:-D I nearly finished reading your rule book, just got pages 365 and 366 to read :^O then it's all yours again Barbara.

I saw there are rules in there about how to grab our Jeffery's pink wallet, good idea's too. :^O

Message 400 of 428
See Most Recent