is anybody actually there?

minnie.brett

god, how things have changed! i used to be on RT alot a few years ago & it was busy even at this time, just thought id pop in but noones here!!!!  why are forums so dead now?

Message 1 of 428
See Most Recent
427 REPLIES 427

Er, excuse me, there is no such thing written in my rule book 😮 I am not a 'tea~leaf]:)

The only time MY MITT touched Jeffs pink wallet was when he broke his leg and couldn't get to the bar to get the drinks in :^O and I seeked his permission :^O

Oh there's good ideas in there alright ]:) like how to get your own back on folks that tell porkies about you 😄

Photobucket
Message 401 of 428
See Most Recent

fairyfoot2

:^O brilliant :^O

Oo, I like tea leafs, PG ones are the bestest. um, Barbara did you say you will pop the keckle on while I rest a bit longerer?:^O

Oh yes such good idea's in there, and erm, well, did you read page 72?, where it said about how to ask Jeffery to treat us all to mid-week cakes?.:-x

Message 402 of 428
See Most Recent

more cakes were do you put it all

Message 403 of 428
See Most Recent

PG tips ;\ They're nowt but a bag of dust:O the only tips they've got is how to rip folks off :^O

I much prefer Ringtons that's what I call a real cuppa:-D See, it's all about class, and as you know I'm ONE classy lady....cough....splutter....sorry about that I nearly choked on my words.:^O;-)

'more cakes were do you put it all'  ......Up my jumper .....I mean in my mouth :^O;-)

Photobucket
Message 404 of 428
See Most Recent

Oh I forgot, :^O I can't  make a cuppa I've only bottomless cups:O and THEY don't hold much....soz :^O

Photobucket
Message 405 of 428
See Most Recent

blood out of a stone comes to mind:^O

Message 406 of 428
See Most Recent

Funny you say that, even the Nurse has trouble getting any 😮

I have to sit there shaking my arm up and down :^O

Photobucket
Message 407 of 428
See Most Recent

fairyfoot2

Oo, I will try the Ringstons then, see how that is for a change Barbara.:-D

Ah, about them bottomless cups....erm, if you use some of the strong lick like Jeffery uses to keep his three hairs on his head in place, then your cup will hold some fluid, and um.......Barbaraaa are you listening to meeee?.:^O

OUCH, saweeeee Jeffery.:^O

Message 408 of 428
See Most Recent

I'm all ears Fairy BUT the strong lick hasn't worked on my bestest china cups :^O but it's glued all my digits together]:) soooooo I'm afraid that idea is out of the window along with my bottomless cups......mutters.....now they can make their own Rozelle :^O (slang tea):-D

Photobucket
Message 409 of 428
See Most Recent

fairyfoot2

Ah, I knew that 'cos um, well, I saw all your ears flapping around in the wind when you were flying overhead on your broomstick. :^O

Oooo, your digits are all glued together?...aw, such a shame 😮

hehe, that means Barbara can't get to hold and eat all her choccie stash >>>>>>> (rummage, rummage, mmm, wow, munch munch breff) :^O

Message 410 of 428
See Most Recent

Well that's were you're wrong 😛 I can't hold a kettle to make the tea cause I might scald myself with boiling water ]:) but  I'm not that disabled,  my digits on my left hand are ok for eating choccies ......NO PROBLEMS :^O

Photobucket
Message 411 of 428
See Most Recent

Cadburys>>>>>>>>>>>>> Cadburys      :^O

Message 412 of 428
See Most Recent

& gt;    & gt;    & gt;  <<<<<<   Where the Hell did dat come from ? :^O

Message 413 of 428
See Most Recent

Er...what was that 😮 I  DO wish contributors wouldn't try and baffle us with coded messages ]:) It REALLY does tax the brain trying to work out it's meaning ;\

NOW......come again in plain English :^O;-)

Photobucket
Message 414 of 428
See Most Recent

Every ones a fruit and nutcase tra-la la la la la la :^O

Photobucket
Message 415 of 428
See Most Recent

fairyfoot2

Ah, erm, wow, that's good you can still manage to eat your choccies then Barbara, so pleased for you. 😄 >>>>>>>>>> sulk 😞 (slam) >>>>>> :^O

Wow, you are in fine singing voice, sing again. :^O

You sound nearly as good as me, just you need to work on the squeak factor, that takes a time to get it off to a fine art.:^O

Oo, I know how you mean there Sally, the same thing happens to me a few times, the 'gt', so I just tried shortening the length of the arrows and it stopped that happening.:-D

Mm Cadbury's, yum, have you got many there?, just Barbara isn't keen on Cadbury's so I could help out with you tucking in to them all.:^O

Message 416 of 428
See Most Recent

Fairy....Taa for the arrow advice. I do seem to have too many at the mo (must get in contact with the Nava-ho -ho-ho tribe,and  see if they're running low and need some more.B-)

Chockiewise  stocks have gone down a bit 😞 ,and to be honest I do need to go on a huge diet and lose at least 8 stone. ,However there is still a few dozen large bars of Dairy milk,36 Terry's Oranges, 4 picnics, 2Yorkies ,and a Boost bar left  if yer' interested.?:|

Hey btw.....with all that fine singin' goin'on here -anyone fancy being in a group and making millions????:|  I sing like a Canary when ruffled :^O

if so any ideas for the group name?  but not  Hot Chocolate cos' that already exists 😞

Message 417 of 428
See Most Recent

fairyfoot2

Nava-ho -ho-ho tribe :^O brilliant.

Wow, your choccie stock has gone down low :O:^O * I can reach them bettererer now though as I am only 4ft 11 and no 'arf, I lost that 'arf somewhere along the way, anyone finding it can have 2 of my Cadbury's choccie fingers...:-D.......ah, okaaaay, you can have three*.:^O

Mm, quite a tasty mix there Sally, um, not sure if you have heard on the Choccie Vine but erm, well, I am the Choccie Testerer here, yep, I have the badge. :^O

Oooo, if I lost 8 stone there would be no fairy left,:O I am trying to gain 4lbs to get to 8stone, got a norty tummy see, and at times it takes them pounds away from me, sulk.:-(

But all is okay at the momenT so let the choccie tasting commence >>>>>> :^O

Aww, so lovely you noticed, and agree, that we all sing sooooo nicely,:-D:-D:-D me more than many as my squeaks are louderer see. :^O

Erm, now let me get my thinking brain going...*of course I have a brain* 😮 erm, how about *Shindig Soprano's*  erm, or 'The Choccie Chortlers' or...........:^O

Message 418 of 428
See Most Recent

fairyfoot2

:^O

Message 419 of 428
See Most Recent

Well hang on a tick ]:) I'm known for my beautiful voice and sing 'solo' 😄 Soooo I don't think I'll be joining any group;\ besides ALL THAT LOVELY DOSH IS ALL MINE :^O to squander away on boxes of delicious choccies... Thorntons of course ;\ I mean, I could buy the whole shop with what I earn:^O:^O;-)

Photobucket
Message 420 of 428
See Most Recent