Welcome!

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community of members and mentors.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Activity

item not received

royal mail tracking says item delivered but it was not to me the photo evidence is someone elses front door which is clearly UPVC mine is painted wood the signature is not mine not my initials also a black persons leg can be seen in the picture I am ...

Incorrect payment sent to me by ebay?

I made sales including postage of £8.29 yesterday - after fees of £6.59 - but was only sent £0.50 by ebay for these transactions. When I try to contact customer service, I am directed to an automated assistant that merely takes me to explaniations of...

Issue with a buyer

A buyer who recently left me negative feedback has again bought an item from me,I don't want to sell it to them and wish to cancel the order,can they leave me negative feedback for doing that

Problems with searching

Hello, I wonder if any body can help. I cannot use any search facilities in my ebay shop. If I click on categories nothing happens if I try to do a search in the shop nothing happens. It was working fine up until a couple of days ago then stopped. It...

Resolved! I was sent the wrong escooter seat

So I ordered an e-scooter seat and was sent the wrong one not only that the post that fix to my scooter didn't match the pics and there is only 1 e-scooter seat type as he only had this one, and now he claims if I try refund he's only going to refund...

User avatar by Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sold shoes and sent to the buyer

I had sold shoes last May 11 and sent it via post through dpd. I use the free delivery given by ebay. And now iam concern because when iam tracking the item it shows that they have the parcel and going to the receiver? Usually how many days it will t...

ebay platform error prevents marking an item dispatched or showing feedback received

I sold an item that was collected in person on ebay.Using a PC and browser. Fees have been deducted for it. The item will not update and the ebay platform returns a number or errors when the browser is in developer mode - a GET operation and several ...

Why is '£12.00 International Postage' appearing at the top of my listing when it's inland Only?

Hello Folks,I've just re-listed an item (big heavy old thing- an old test set- that weighs 13kg) at that weight, and the worth of the item, it is really not worth posting abroad. So I have 'unticked' all International postage options (ebay's own Glob...

Speaking to a human

Does anyone know a phone number or email address as really struggling to get advice on a issue. This is crazy that you cannot contact anyone Post office will not accept label I was sent as does not cover the cost of postage

Resolved! Member emails with no text showing

I am receiving sellers 'member' emails from ebay which have no text! They do show a light grey box where, presumably the text is hidden somewhere. How can I fix this in order to read it?? It is driving me nuts - I'm not very tech savvy and get a bit ...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charged £150 for shipping for an iPad

Recently, I made an offer for a used iPad for £150 and was charged £300 by the seller, including £150 for shipping. Because it was an offer, I got debited immediately the full amount. I am pretty sure that the auction did not have £150 for shipping, ...

Resolved! GSP

HiCan anyone tell me how much it costs to send book from UK to Italy global shipping. I can't find a table of cost

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ebay 'Feed' history!

Does anyone know how to remove one's Ebay 'feed' history please?

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

No sales

What is going on at eBay? No sales, no offers no response to offers, last sale 15 hours ago and counting. I sell worldwide, all listings promoted, TRS, eBay premium service, fast and free, NO SALES. Everything's collapsed since mid march/early April....

Resolved! Gifs, pics and graphics

Now that we’re legitimate again, we could use a place for folk to post pics, graphics and animations that they’d like others to see. And this could be the very place. There’s only one rule. . . . . . don’t break any of the rules. Happy posting!

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 58813 replies
  • 3 kudos

missing nectar points

Hi has anyone else still not received there Campaign: bonus points on 3, 4 or 5 purchases made on the eBay app in April, points will be issued by 16 Maymick

false fraudulent claims

i'm currently having a problem with a buyer who is claiming he didn't receive his item, however he is actually lying, he's had the item, but is falsely claiming it was not delivered, i have a concern because he's blatantly lying, why should a seller ...

User avatar by Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Buyer messaging on a different user ID?

Sold an item which the buyer wants to collect tonight. They've replied to my message re. collection on a different user ID. Not sure there's anything odd in that - I use a different ID to post in the community, and they must have received my message ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Payment

eBay says they've deposited two small amounts my account but it's been over a week now and I still can't see them in my account. I've checked the account details and they are correct. This is frustrating as my money is on hold. Does anyone know what ...

Revamping of the eBay Categories

To all Ebayers and the Ebay management.Why has the format of categories been changed yet again ? Why mess up a perfectly good format.It's not so user friendly.I am put off such revamps.For instance , in the Classic cars section, the listings of makes...

Buyer asked for a refund for item not as described, I closed it, and now I'm facing PayPal dispute

Buyer bought a standalone VR headset. This means it can be used without a computer. It can connect to the computer and display the images from the computer through the VR headset by either plugging in a USB cable or stream the video wirelessly. The b...

Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarised with the eBay Community.

Additional Resources
eBay News

See the latest eBay news, publications and updates here:

Announcements
Postage Updates
What's New
Most Helpful Authors

Latest Announcements