Item not received message from buyer then zero response

Hi, buyer told me item not received as tracking picture is not their house. Tracking seems bit messy. 1. Delivery was attempted no answer 2. They will redeliver next day 3. Manage redelivery 4. Error on tracking number.

What to do?

I have replied 6 times to buyer but have got no further response. They need to either tell me when to redeliver or do it themselves as that's the only way I can see if the post office still have the parcel but zero response from buyer since.

What if buyer refuses to respond to me? What if they don't collect parcel? What if parcel is returned to me?

Thanks for any help

Message 1 of 5
See Most Recent
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Attempted delivery counts for delivery in eBay's eyes.  You do not have to refund here.

If the item is returned to you ,  you'll need to refund citing Problem with Buyer's address,  this refunds your seller fee,  and your seller performance is not affected.

The buyer has to make the decision to have the item resent at their specified date,  or to pick the item up themselves from their local sorting office,  it's kept there I believe for a total of 18 days,  then should be returned to you.

@blackdatsun 

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
See Most Recent
4 REPLIES 4

Attempted delivery counts for delivery in eBay's eyes.  You do not have to refund here.

If the item is returned to you ,  you'll need to refund citing Problem with Buyer's address,  this refunds your seller fee,  and your seller performance is not affected.

The buyer has to make the decision to have the item resent at their specified date,  or to pick the item up themselves from their local sorting office,  it's kept there I believe for a total of 18 days,  then should be returned to you.

@blackdatsun 

Message 2 of 5
See Most Recent

Ok thank you. Buyer has still not replied. So I will just wait and see what happens.

Message 3 of 5
See Most Recent

Yep,  just hold fiire,  you hold all the cards.

The item may very well have turned up and they just haven't bothered to tell you.

@blackdatsun 

Message 4 of 5
See Most Recent

I just messaged the buyer one last time you tell her she needs to book a redelivery as post office has her parcel. Now i will wait and see.

Message 5 of 5
See Most Recent