Problems with searching

Hello,

I wonder if any body can help.

I cannot use any search facilities in my ebay shop.  If I click on categories nothing happens if I try to do a search in the shop nothing happens.  It was working fine up until a couple of days ago then stopped.  It also coincided with even less orders than it has been.  Does anybody else have the same problem?

Message 1 of 9
See Most Recent
8 REPLIES 8

Problems with searching

Hi startagaintoday, thanks for your post.

I haven't seen any posts suggesting this issue, I'm just wondering if this is still happening to you? If so, could you please try clearing the caches and cookies of your browser and then try again please? If that doesn't resolve the issue for you, please let me know and I will be happy to take a further look.

Thank you,

Marco

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 2 of 9
See Most Recent

Problems with searching

Hello Marco,

If you can read this the system is not allowing me to come back to you but I have tried what you suggest and I still have the same problem.  Anything you can do would be great. Thanks.

Message 3 of 9
See Most Recent

Problems with searching

Hello Marco,

Thanks for your message.

I have done what you suggested and there is no diffwerence.  What does worry me if I cannot search in my shop my customers can’t and I am missing out.  Anything you can do would be great.  Thank sSteve

Message 4 of 9
See Most Recent

Problems with searching

I have no problem searching via the categories in your shop

Message 5 of 9
See Most Recent

Problems with searching

Thanks for that.  Lets hope ebay can sort it out.

Message 6 of 9
See Most Recent

Problems with searching

Thanks for your reply, startagaintoday

I was trying to replicate the issue, and just like the mentor above, I had no problem searching via the categories in your shop. Could you please take a screenshot of the error you get when you try to do this please?

Thank you,

Marco

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 7 of 9
See Most Recent

Problems with searching

*vyolla*
Experienced Mentor

I can't see that you have an eBay shop?

Message 8 of 9
See Most Recent

Problems with searching

Hello Marco,

I don't get any error when I click on the cataogories button  just nothing happens and if I do a search in my shop nothing comes up when I attempt to do a search for an item I know I have in my shop.  I have found a way of getting around this partially but it is long winded and I use these facilities to help me load new items on ebay quite a lot. I shall probably use thisalternative  and hope one day it will sort it self out.

Thanks for your help so far.

Steve

Message 9 of 9
See Most Recent
Got selling related questions? Start here: