Welcome!

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community of members and mentors.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Activity

Faulty Laptop

Hi, I purchased a laptop a while ago it has been returned a couple of times, but it has been returned with the same problem. Now I can't get a response from the seller about returning the laptop. How do I get eBay to chase these people?

Refund

I have two camera lenses the buyer wanted to return one keep one I accepted the return of one than he requested a full refund of the total transaction, I asked him to review the refund request because he kept one item, he asked me to contact ebay whi...

User avatar by Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

second accont

Hi,I would like to start selling a new product on a separate account. Is it possible to have several accounts and how to do it legally?Thank you in advance for your advice

User avatar by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Size guides

I bought an item of clothing especially as it had a size guide instead of other similar items which were one size. It arrived and is huge. I have contacted the seller and they have advised that ebay will only let them post with a size guide. This ite...

User avatar by Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Missing payout

Contacted my bank not received , Transaction details Payout initiated 21st March, in progress 22nd March, funds sent 22nd March. Payout breakdown Received funds £51.10Held funds £0.00 ( don't understand this )Released funds £0.00Total Payout £51.10An...

Equal rights & equitable feedback & protection

Facts:1)e bay accepted 100 days old sale & sequestrated the payment 2)zero communication from client ,during the 3 months past .3) Ebay systems accepted the dispute after 100 of confirmed delivery! & apparent acceptance by client - no issues raised u...

Losing bids!

The last 4 times I have placed a bid a message flashes up "problem with your bid" and then the auction is over.last night I placed a bid at 15secs and this happened but the bid showed 2 secs. I dont understand what is happening. Can anyone advise?Che...

Why no web push notifications?

Why has ebay not implemented web push notifications for desktop users? Notifications can only be sent via the app or text on a phone you might not always have with you or via email that you might not see immediately, so desktop users have no way of s...

Sales slowing down

The sales of my products have almost stopped for no reason. One of my products sold quickly but the remainders for some reason are not being sold or hardly noticed, Is there something more I can do. I am using the marketing tools and paying for off p...

can not view photos on the auctions

During viewing auctions , if there is more than one photo to view , this seems impossable to view, even after clicking on the photo, or expanding the original photo ? this is for evey auction i view ?even after logging out, shutting down pc and turni...

Items not received

Hello, I paid for 2 items from the same seller on 19th May. My eBay said dispatched on 20th, with one tracking reference abs estimated delivery 25th may. On the 23rd May seller messaged me to say one items out of stock, offered an alternative to whic...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Video not showing on my listings.

HiI have been adding video footage to my listings since the format was brought in on EBay. Butrecently to my knowledge the videos are not showing on the listings but the photographs are, up to 24 photographs can be listed now and one video below a mi...

User avatar by Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Royal Mail tracked labels now have proof of postage -unable to use label printer

hi fellow sellers, this morning my labels have a proof of postage attached to most labels which stops me using my label printer, im having to resort to a4 and tape, is there any way of removing the proof of postage and return to just the label to use...

Postage labels

Do I now have to buy my Evri postage through Ebay as I don't have a printer ?Can I still go to an Evri parcel shop , print and pay for postage there ?

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Item sold to Italy with global shipping but buyer says they can't pay and I need to change something

Hi I have sold an item to a guy in Italy aith the globak shipping. He says there is a problem for him to pay and he has contacted Ebay and they have said it is a problem with something at my end and I need to contact ebay and they will help me soirt ...

Missing Nectar April 2024 bonus points

The recent Ebay / Nectar bonus point promotion seems to have a glitch in posting the promised bonus nectar points. To qualify purchases needed to be made between 2 April 2024 to 30 April 2024 for 500, 1000 or 1500 Nectar Points 3, 4 or 5 the purchase...

Resolved! a.i. descriptions are rubbish

So 'A.I' (so-called artificial intelligence) has found its way into ebay listings - but it's rubbish! It tells you nothing about the condition of an item, or its function - it just puts together a load of waffle based on the item specifics. Nothing '...

Royal mail app - proof of delivery?

Hi guys, most of my items I sell on ebay I post via regular 2nd class large letter.I've always physically taken my parcels to the post office and on the receipt it gives me a reference number that I can check on the RM website to see if the item has ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Reduced fee promotions since February 2023 ?

I used to receive regular reduced fee promotions, whether it was 70% off, 80% off or maximum £1 etc. Apparently, like many on here, these abruptly stopped in late February 2023. My wife has continued to receive a promotion every 2 weeks on her eBay a...

• 69 replies
  • 13 kudos

Resolved! I have not received an item - yet the item is now closed and I can do nothing

There has been a bit of mix up. The seller posted an item to me (very late). Then it was returned to them because of a screw up in the postage. I had paid the full price plus postage (c.250 GBP) They then opened up a 2nd item for the same item and re...

Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarised with the eBay Community.

Additional Resources
eBay News

See the latest eBay news, publications and updates here:

Announcements
Postage Updates
What's New
Most Helpful Authors

Latest Announcements