Welcome!

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community of members and mentors.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Activity

no refund

bought something on ebay seller said it was faulty and he would send a refund...been 7 days now and no refund via paypal to my bank...paypal not interested in helping and I can see no way of complaining to ebay...what can I do ?

No sales

What is going on at eBay? No sales, no offers no response to offers, last sale 15 hours ago and counting. I sell worldwide, all listings promoted, TRS, eBay premium service, fast and free, NO SALES. Everything's collapsed since mid march/early April....

Product Recall

I have an email informing me that a product I purchased may have been recalled or pose a safety hazard. It was a lithium battery but I am not able to identify a date or order number from the ebay email, which refers only to item number.As I have purc...

Chinese substandard copied shoes claiming to be Clarks

beware of the current glut of shoes purporting to be Clarks Uk / Sketchers - they are cheap substandard copies and come from China and have to be returned there. The international postage rate makes this not viable so you lose your money.It would tak...

Is this a bot?

I'm a long time ebay user privately but became a business seller in the last year. I've never encountered this situation before but it's definitely shouting scam or bots. I have an item listed for sale, a buyer negotiated a discount & then never paye...

Received Funds but item returned

Hi everyone, I recently sold an item and the purchaser gave me an address which ended up being incorrect. They then gave me another address and I amended this with the courier. The courier attempted to deliver to the new address but someone at that p...

Returns Problem

I got a request for a case to be opened as the buyer said my item was damaged. So I bought the label for them to return the item. But now it says that eBay has refunded the costs of the item for the buyer, not out of my pocket. Which I guess is good....

just how long does a new buyer have to wait for payment

sold items 18th and 19th April great items, perfectly packaged and sent straight away, RM, one signed for,Funds still on hold. they not bothered to leave feedback, so how long is the wait for money, no messages from buyers to say not received and its...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why has 'Manage Bidders' option been removed?

I recently had a bidder make me an offer on an item below my asking price.I decided to accept and then guess what? No response, no payment.Just imagine the consequences if the boot was on the other foot ... No response, no order sent.Anyway, decided ...

No Feedback

As a new seller obviously some good feedback would be nice but no one seems to leave any? Is there anything I can do to encourage good feedback. I have sold a few items which went smoothly and no buyer has said they were unhappy! I don't really want ...

Just seething at this 'private' seller

Posted before, about this ‘private’ seller, but the saga continues.When forced into business registration, she just opens up a new private account. This is the fourth time, the fifth ID.Buys occasion/cocktail dresses, mainly off Vinted, takes an exce...

Where are my refunds?

Ok, so I bought a phone off eBay. The seller was a scammer. eBay saw in my favour and issued a refund. This was on Saturday the 4th May. On the 5th I bought a tablet. The seller cancelled the order within half an hour and also issued a refund. Monday...

Cancelling bids

Hello helpful people,Question 1. how do I cancel a bid ?( I just can't find the relevant page again!)Question 2. How did they manage to bid in the first place?Because... the reason I need to cancel is, 'a Country I don't ship to' and somebody else fr...

EBay taking sellers side

Ebay didnt refund my item I didn't receive I contected the seller he said me a photo of my out door letter box with the item half in when I checked my cctv there was no one at my house at that time or date and ebay didn't he ask me my side just took ...

EBay recommended courier charges

I recently listed 4 bikes and 3 sold. Woohoo I though, however the recommended courier charges listed by eBay £17 was so far away from reality I have had to spend an additional £60 on courier charges and £20 in petrol charges to satisfy the buyers. i...

Block Buyers by using Address

Is there a way to block buyers from purchasing from us using a Address from them to block them? So far i got 3 buyers doing the same thing if you add them to user ID block they will just make a new ebay account. And they are just opening ebay case on...

Buyer asked for a refund for item not as described, I closed it, and now I'm facing PayPal dispute

Buyer bought a standalone VR headset. This means it can be used without a computer. It can connect to the computer and display the images from the computer through the VR headset by either plugging in a USB cable or stream the video wirelessly. The b...

Help

I just sold an item....the buyer said he said he did not realise that he had to pay 20% vat. He then told eBay of his mistake and eBay cancelled the bid. Is this right or fair? It should be the buyers responsibility to acquaint himself with the rules...

Refund

I've returned the item to the seller (In germany) through Royal Mail. There had been an attempted delivery but (according to tracking) it hasnt reached them yet. Its been few months. Ive contacted Royal Mail, but they cant do anything as its in Germa...

Cannot enter any form of payment

I opened a new account on ebay and tried to add payment methods (both bank and credit card), but the system is not working.The bank details cannot be verified wilst the CC procedure just freezes when the system requests the OTP (sent via text or emai...

Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarised with the eBay Community.

Additional Resources
eBay News

See the latest eBay news, publications and updates here:

Announcements
Postage Updates
What's New
Most Helpful Authors

Latest Announcements