The Round Table
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Desperately seeking a home for a horse.

Hello all, My horsey sister has reared this horse and trained it to sell on but it is not selling. She is in desperate need of a home for it as she can no longer afford to keep it, Her financial situation has changed and she cannot affor d the rent o...

Nectar

After setting up all my details for my nectar card.Why do I never get any points added when making purchases ?

just once a thankyou would be nice

for those of us that take our time to assist you with your problems, which most of which are of your own making, please could you possibly think to give us a thankyou to even acknowledge that you have read the advice you have been given

They will be sentenced later this week.

As it seems nothing will deter them what should that sentence be? 'Silent bomber' couple guilty of plot. A husband and wife have been found guilty of plotting a terror attack in London ahead of the 10th anniversary of the 7 July bombings. Mohammed Re...

How important is gender to you?

Passports and driving licences should not state if the holder is male or female because it causes problems for transgender people, a Conservative MP has said.Maria Miller, who chairs the women and equalities committee, said the government should “str...

Nigel Farage assassination attempt ??

Nigel Farage believes he was targeted by an assassination attempt when a wheel fell off his car as he drove down a motorway.The Ukip leader’s Volvo careered off a road near Dunkirk, France, while he was driving from Brussels back to his home in Kent....

There were 3 friends,Jimmy,Johnny and their PAL.They had a bet on sport knowledge. They gave the mon

They gave the money to their PAL. He was supposed to act as arbitrator and adjudicator.The PAL deposited the money in his bank account.After a week,Johnny and Jimmy asked their PAL who won the bet.The PAL said that he was not sure,he will investigate...

RTers New Years Resolutions.

1/ Post lots more threads, 2/ Reply to lots more threads. 3/ Persuade lots of Old Hands to return to the boards. 4/ Read all of the thread before commenting. 5/ Read threads properly before commenting. 6/ Argue regularly but never fall out or become ...

grin
User avatar by Guide
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Treasure trove.

Does anyone know if a hoard (around a 100) of mid 19th century sovereigns was found, would they be classed as treasure because they were deliberately hidden and the intention was to recover them later? (That is as distinct from being simply "lost"). ...

User avatar by Guide
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

I say you, get orf my seat !

Businessman Told Teen Builder To Vacate His Tube Seat As 'He Had A Better Job' http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/businessman-told-teen-builder-to-vacate-his-tube-seat-as-he-had-a-better-job/ar-BBnMpFF?li=AAaeUIW&ocid=TSHDHP Jamie Loveday was trave...

Will 2016 be better or worse?

Interesting article in the news about a 175 year old Pub in Wales which has had it's FB account suspended because it's name may be offensive. I know that some on here will agree but what is the answer to the seemingly endless banning of words/names w...

Flood Victims

Hello, I am probably going to get into trouble for this but we are on honeymoon in hebden bridge west Yorkshire,and have been helping families who have lost every single item of clothing,furnishings,babies cots,food,nappies,Christmas toys,everything....

Dont Cry.

Do you believe in karma? Do you believe in giving people down on their luck a second chance? It’s easy to say these things sitting down on the computer, but not when you are actually out on the street, and you walk past the indigent because you have ...

Christmas number one ?

A choir of NHS staff is battling Justin Bieber for this year's Christmas Number 1 in a powerful message to Jeremy Hunt. They were left stunned after the campaign exploded online - with thousands of sales propelling them to the top spot.Last night the...

Is this cruel?.

Dressing dogs up in clothes or for Christmas.Not something I've ever thought about.in a radio discussion yesterday one of the presenters went off into a real rant about how cruel it was. https://uk.search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=A9mSs27C7XNWeqQA2URLBQx...

For Christmas

The old man sat in his gas station on a cold Christmas Eve. He hadn’t been anywhere in years since his wife had passed away. It was just another day to him. He didn’t hate Christmas, just couldn’t find a reason to celebrate. He was sitting there look...

It's been so mild

.......... that on Sunday the temperature was 30C warmer than on the same day 5 years ago when it was very cold http://metro.co.uk/2015/12/20/its-30c-warmer-today-than-it-was-five-years-ago-5576310/ It suits me, there are bound to be savings on heati...

Find the Panda ....

........ amongst the snowmen.I found it almost instantly, but then anomalies seem to leap out of a page at me. I probably should have been a copy-editor or proofreader although I can't imagine that I would find it an interesting job.Some people repor...

FindThePanda.png