What excuse for when it doesn't happen?

He's at it again. https://uk.news.yahoo.com/why-world-supposedly-end-sunday-140637687.html

The world was supposed to end on 23rd of September but we're still here. Now it'll end on 15th of October (he says). Oh yeah?

I wonder what excuse he'll come up with this time?

It's life Jim, but not as WE know it.
Live long and prosper.

Message 1 of 14
See Most Recent
13 REPLIES 13

Damn, I'll miss my birthday.Woman LOL

Message 2 of 14
See Most Recent

If he keeps on predicting different dates he might get it right eventually.  What a pity we won't be around to read the "I was right" book.  Unless the Nibiruans are going to swoop down to rescue a few lucky humans, no doubt the only sure way to get on a rescue craft is to be carrying a complete set of his previous works.

A bit of an insult to God though, makes Him / Her / It look a little indecisive or forgetful.

Message 3 of 14
See Most Recent

Predicting the end of the world? Smiley Surprised

...without running it past the RT?  

How very dare he!    

Message 4 of 14
See Most Recent

What time, I'm doing my slabs after breakfast

Should I do it now, I'd like to leave things neat and tidy

Message 5 of 14
See Most Recent

Good point Al, I won't bother making dinner today if we won't have time to eat.Woman Frustrated

Message 6 of 14
See Most Recent

Damn ! I just did a callout to a supermarket yesterday when their chillers broke and now that was a waste of time !!! Even worse is I will not get paid for it until the end of the month when all of us will not be here  money_mouth

Message 7 of 14
See Most Recent

Sorry to Bust in but.........

When the time does come everyone will be left in no doubt as to what is happening, why it is happening and who is behind it.Woman Wink

++++++++++++++++++++++++
Next mood swing in 6 minutes
++++++++++++++++++++++++

Message 9 of 14
See Most Recent

There's a prediction that's come true...................... on cue.......

The end will come in about four billion years. It will be caused by the expansion of the Sun which will be caused by the Sun using up most of it's Hydrogen fuel, converting it to Helium which will in turn be converted in to Carbon. As the Sun expands and heats up, Mercury and Venus will be consumed and Earth will be burned to a crisp.

THAT'S gonna be the end, no-one's "behind it".

It's life Jim, but not as WE know it.
Live long and prosper.

Message 10 of 14
See Most Recent

Meade is just another fanatic nutter like Harold Camping was.  He will be claimng that Satuday was just the beginning of 7 years of catastophies, natural ones (or climate driven). Nibiru doesn't even exist, if it did it would be easily visible.  Still I guess he will have time to write more rubbish books.

Harold Camping died before any of his predictions came true, but he was successful in taking cash from gullible suckers to a net worth of about $75million.  No doubt Meade will cash in his chips before he gets it right!

Why people are taken in by fanatics like this who are constantly proved to be wrong because they are just guessing in their interpretation of Revelations is beyond me. 

Sad also that people like this scare children such that NASA has even taken to respond to letters from worried kids to reassure them.

All that we are is what we have thought.
Message 11 of 14
See Most Recent

People who want to believe in a delusion, will do so despite any evidence to the contrary, no matter how compelling.

They will however, seize the silliest and most insignificant things they can twist to support their idiocy. If necessary they will just invent things.

Predictions remain predictions until the outcome is known.

It doesn't preclude events before that.

Message 13 of 14
See Most Recent

The 'excuse' should one be needed, is that it was all the EU's fault, naturally.

No doubt there will be a last post on RT to mark the event.

Message 14 of 14
See Most Recent