The small symptoms that point to a more serious disease.

I was waiting to pull out of a junction, onto a main road, when a white transit van came tearing along the main road.  just after it passed me, a hand came out of the window and threw a half full McDonald's drink container ( large size ) out and into the air ( with the straw still pocking out of the top ).  The container splattered all over the road, as the pond life, driving the van, sped off down the road.  I thought " Yup, that just about sums up where our society have progressed to "................I bet that sort have friends and family, who think the sun shines out of their backsides.

Message 1 of 15
See Most Recent
14 REPLIES 14

DNA A Wunderful Invention

Petal
Message 2 of 15
See Most Recent

One of the best comments I heard, was made by somebody who was talking to / dealing with a particularly moronic individual.  They said to them ,in a very matter of fact fashion, " I'm supposed to believe that out of 10 billion sperm, the one that made YOU was the fastest " Smiley LOL

Message 3 of 15
See Most Recent

Smiley LOL

Petal
Message 4 of 15
See Most Recent

Another handy remark to use when dealing with morons like that is to ask them

"As an outsider, what do you think of the human race?"

Message 5 of 15
See Most Recent

Sad really, but in my book, and as a parent, everything starts at home !  Smiley Happy

If my son did something similar, I would consider it as a personal failure & would blame myself !  Smiley Sad

Having said that, I'm not pressing the point further, as a lot of people believe that schools should fulfill that role, and who am I to argue !  Smiley LOL

"Non Recuso Laborem"

Message 6 of 15
See Most Recent

love it !!

Message 7 of 15
See Most Recent

ROFL !!!

Message 8 of 15
See Most Recent

My OH went to Japan with his work, and on his return told me how wonderfully clean that country is....no litter! I did some research to find out why that is, and how they achieve it. In Japan, children of all ages have to clean their own schools, and that includes the toilets. Also...there are far fewer litter bins around, and more signs asking people to take their litter home. So it seems it is drummed in to them at an early age that they clean up their own litter, and do not discard rubbish on the floor. I can just imagine the reaction here if kids in this country were told they had to clean up their own schools.....and toilets!

Message 9 of 15
See Most Recent

Im sure you would get some potty mouthed replies

------Mobile/Wireless users may have to find classic site option or log in through a browser to perform certain actions in their account.
Not sure about a message or e-mail check with spoof@ebay.co.uk or spoof@paypal.co.uk
Message 10 of 15
See Most Recent

I think the Japanese have it it about right then.

There is a saying cleanliness is next to Godliness. Xxx

You go to any Jehovah's Witness convention where there  have been hundreds, and sometimes even thousands of spiritual brothers and sisters in one place, when the venue has been vacated the place is left spotlessly clean.  It is not just our buildings and homes either we will respect and keep anywhere spotlessly clean and free from rubbish, 

If every single person disposed of their own rubbish in a safe and higeinic way, and cleaned up after themselves whether that be after cooking washing working etc the whole world would be a far better place. It's only mankinds filthy habits  that makes rubbish and disgusting areas of  the environment

such anger,prejudice and hypocrisy on a simple forum supposed to be free for all. I wish you all you all wish for xx good bye

@**forum-decorum** wrote:

You go to any Jehovah's Witness convention where there  have been hundreds, and sometimes even thousands of spiritual brothers and sisters in one place, when the venue has been vacated the place is left spotlessly clean.  It is not just our buildings and homes either we will respect and keep anywhere spotlessly clean and free from rubbish, 

If every single person disposed of their own rubbish in a safe and higeinic way, and cleaned up after themselves whether that be after cooking washing working etc the whole world would be a far better place. It's only mankinds filthy habits  that makes rubbish and disgusting areas of  the environment

I agree any company that works with/for Jehovah's Witnesses should consider themselves lucky,

nothing will be wrecked or ruined because they have honour and respect for what they say and do and for others..

Message 12 of 15
See Most Recent

@0125arwen wrote:

I agree any company that works with/for Jehovah's Witnesses should consider themselves lucky,

nothing will be wrecked or ruined because they have honour and respect for what they say and do and for others..

Thank you. Xx

such anger,prejudice and hypocrisy on a simple forum supposed to be free for all. I wish you all you all wish for xx good bye

Sadly, we're living in a country that sees Tracey Emin's unmade bed command £2.5 million, is nominated

for the Turner Prize, and the Tate Gallery with a straight face hail it as a "contemporary work of art".

Maybe the guy in the white van lobbing his drink bottle out of the window was merely being artistically creative?

@0125arwen wrote:

Thank you. Xx

Message 14 of 15
See Most Recent

I very much doubt he would know what artistically creative means.

Message 15 of 15
See Most Recent