The EBay App.

Does anyone on here use the EBay App on their IPad? If so...have you been having any problems with it recently? It seems to be going awry and I'm wondering if they are tinkering with it again.😳

Message 1 of 5
See Most Recent
4 REPLIES 4

The EBay App.

I have it. Don't like it. Always use safari. It's eBay...they always fix things till they are broken.😀
Message 2 of 5
See Most Recent

The EBay App.

I agree Lynda......I do use it for browsing, and I was just getting used to it and it started to play up. It does seem a little better today though. Hopefully just a glitch. Thanks for posting.

Message 3 of 5
See Most Recent

The EBay App.

😊. Hope so. I guess I am just used to the browser. I'd like to say I know where everything is using safari, but it IS eBay 😉
Message 4 of 5
See Most Recent

The EBay App.

Yep the app for the iPad wasn't very good in the first place, made worse by the recent "update", moreover the app on iPhone is now bloody awful (so I am told from dozens of feedback comments in the app store) I haven't installed the update to the iPhone app and I am reluctant to do so after reading the criticisms as it is just fine the way it is, the only revision the iPhone app needed was the facility to add "bulky/heavy items" like you can do on the desk top pc/laptop, but by all accounts from feedback the upgraded iPhone app is awful. 

Message 5 of 5
See Most Recent