Terrifying analysis of a new Tory PM we can do nothing about

48 REPLIES 48

Well......it looks like you won't be having another Independence Referendum any time soon. And you, along with us south of the border, will be leaving the EU on, or before, October 31st. Your passion for Scottish Independence. Celtic, is plain to see, and in many ways..admirable. But we who voted to leave the EU, all 1.7Million of us, are equally as passionate about our cause. And we won a majority in a democratic vote. It doesn't really matter who becomes PM, as long as they take us out on October 31st, in a manner that satisfies the Leaver majority. The Scottish people can negotiate their own future after that.

Message 2 of 49
See Most Recent

Sorry...decimal dot in wrong place! 😀😀
Message 3 of 49
See Most Recent

Why did I start to read that rubbish, you would think I would have learned by now that Scottish nationalism is a cultish thing and that their obsession with crushing the union clouds their judgement. Celtic the bhoyo is equally obsessed and yet is happy to get into bed with the Eurocrats in Brussels, why ?
Waits with baited breath for the usual response!
Message 4 of 49
See Most Recent

Terrified?

What a wuss!

Message 5 of 49
See Most Recent

This is an insight into the mind of a man who feels he was born in the wrong country.Servile to the union ,a toady!

A bit like Gove. The union is gone, get used to it.

Message 6 of 49
See Most Recent

Well Astro.whether it happens or not, I hope the Welsh have a market for those lambs! The silence of the lambs right enough!

Message 7 of 49
See Most Recent

Message 8 of 49
See Most Recent

Last Euro's

Next?

Message 9 of 49
See Most Recent

I think there's more of a market for Welsh Lamb than there is for scotch mist.

It's life Jim, but not as WE know it.
Live long and prosper.

Message 10 of 49
See Most Recent

Really.How fascinating.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1140347255788118020

Message 11 of 49
See Most Recent

@fallen-archie wrote:
Why did I start to read that rubbish, you would think I would have learned by now that Scottish nationalism is a cultish thing and that their obsession with crushing the union clouds their judgement. Celtic the bhoyo is equally obsessed and yet is happy to get into bed with the Eurocrats in Brussels, why ?
Waits with baited breath for the usual response!

Yes, that is a paradox, and I suspect it comes from being a Anglophobe.  He might have denied it but his posts suggest otherwise rather than for a more positive reason.  Much the same as Plaid Cymru who would prefer to be ruled by Brussels and have long shown a dislike of the English.

And since boyo likes quotes.....

Patriotism is when love of our own people comes first; nationalism when hate for people other than your own comes first (de Gaulle)

We should never mistake patriotism for nationalism.  A patriot is one who loves his homeland. A nationalist is one who scorns the homeland of others (Johannes Rau)

Nationalism is power hunger tempered by self-deception (George Orwell)

I can't help but be reminded of Nicola Krankee in Orwell's quote.

Scotland’s future is for all Scots to decide, not just the nationalists.  In spite of the constant whinging about Westminster I see no clear winning majority yet for independence, even if it is creeping closer, so CelticBoyo might not get what he wants if they had one now and patience may pay off.  Scotland can decide democratically what they want if or when they have an Indyref II and if they do let’s hope that the moaning stops and the result of that referendum will be respected whatever the result.

All that we are is what we have thought.
Message 12 of 49
See Most Recent

We can eat our own lambs, if needs be. I can never understand why we have to import New Zealand (Halal) lamb half way around the world (adding to our carbon footprint), when we produce the best lamb in the world. 

Message 13 of 49
See Most Recent

Celtic.....have you ever attended a Welsh/English Rugby match?😂😂😂

Message 14 of 49
See Most Recent

Pure hyperbole suzieseaside.

You are confusing me with someone else me thinks. This is the nonsense people come out with when they haven't a scooby doo .ah just call him an anglophobe- utter mince. If you find any thread or post on here where I say I hate English people then please direct me to it.  I've probably worked, lived, and been friends with more Englsh,Welsh and Irish people than you've had hot dinners- FACT

Plus you do not see any of that garbage on the AUOB matches or rallies-ever! 

Bring back control - utter trash that was and still is. You didn't want johnny foreigner - end of .

You believed in fools.Slight problem with this take back control garbage.

HERE

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D9Rd6T6XUAAJMRD.jpg:large

The SNP, Greens and the whole Yes movement believe in self determination. You may want to read here https://www.snp.org/our-vision/constitution/ for the SNP bit . Will save you a lot of time.

51 have gained it ,we'll be 52

Message 15 of 49
See Most Recent

Who is this “Jonny Foreigner” to whom you refer, is he a local lad or one of your many many friends? I ask because people generally had a variety of reasons for voting the way they did, although I do not believe that the influx of polish workers was a bad thing, they are hard working and generally friendly folk who simply want to get on, perhaps there is a lesson there for us all!
I do however struggle to comprehend your arguments, whether they are thought through or not, I believe you to be obsessed with class and the structure of our nations, you are anti Tory, there’s nothing wrong with that, and you fight for a cause simply to stick two fingers up to both your own brothers and sisters who disagree with you, and to anyone else who doesn’t share your views!
I admire the fact that you have so many friends who doubtless all agree with you. I have many acquaintances but only a handful of friends many of whom I disagree with from time to time, but that’s life and the older one gets the more you feel separated from the mainstream of society, perhaps you could consider help the aged, you could go around preaching your gospel and doing the public a great service? You could be the next great Scottish evangelist! “I had A Dream”
Message 16 of 49
See Most Recent

Cocaine user spared jail on Michael Gove plea:

A class A drug user walked free from court yesterday after the judge ruled he should “suffer no more for dabbling in cocaine” than Michael Gove.

https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/news/cocaine-user-spared-jail-on-michael-gove-plea/19/06/

Get out of jail card ?

We are many,They are few
Message 18 of 49
See Most Recent

Aye right enough joe. They'll be floods of these now,president is set .

Message 19 of 49
See Most Recent