Speeding Wheelchair !!

My partner had a bit of a distressing call over the weekend,A pensioner who she helps out down the road called to ask my partner if she could come straight down.apperently she was travelling on her electric wheel chair to the local Sainsbury's when a police car stopped,(she was on the footpath) the copper got out and accused her of driving too fast ! he then checked her tyres and stated that they were baldy and she was breaking the law,my partner came back in and told me the story,i honestly thought she was joking.My partner has been down this morning phoning up the company who supplies the wheelchairs for another set of tyres for the chair.It's not as though she is a known villain,she's iin her 70's and disabled!

We are many,They are few
Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

Speeding Wheelchair !!

UN-beleivable isn't it,but thats the type they employ now traffic tax collectors for the sherrif.

Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

Speeding Wheelchair !!

Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

Speeding Wheelchair !!

original (1).gif

......................................................................................................................................................................................................... .................Im a 76 year old Nutcase.. TOMMY LOVES YOU ALL. .. I'm a committed atheist.
Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent