Saved Search List pictures?

Anybody know if they're meant to do anything?  If I click on them they don't link to the item or anything else.

They change from time to time but in a random manner.

They're so small I have trouble making out what some of them are pictures of.

Sometimes there is only a picture of a grey photo although there are items for sale in the Search.  At the moment I have two of these.

Some of the pictures can only be said to be anything to do with my Search by stretching the imagination.

At the moment my basic Art Deco Glass search has a picture of something that looks like a ceiling mounted security camera (I assume it's a light shade)  but without a link my chances of finding it without setting up another search are slim as I usually get around 1000 results.

Also,

A D G  Jug ---- A brown demi-john.

A D G  Plate ---- A chain and locket (possibly silver plated?)

Davidson Glass ---- What could be a Harley-Davidson badge.

Jobling Glass ---- A Measles rash.  I've found that listing and it is in fact a set of plates with red patterns.  So at least some of them are of current listings.  I found that because the search only has about 100 listings but it would be useless to try that if the search had thousands of results.

Someone went to a lot of trouble to add these pictures, the Saved Search lists went haywire for several days and then they appeared. 

Is it just my lists that are like this, are others seeing something else that's helpful or useful?

Message 1 of 3
See Most Recent
2 REPLIES 2

I haven't experienced anything like this myself.   The used to be used answer was an eBay glitch for anything unexplained.

If it becomes really bothersome I'd get on to CS xxxx

such anger,prejudice and hypocrisy on a simple forum supposed to be free for all. I wish you all you all wish for xx good bye

Thankyou, I just want to know if they are meant to do anything and if others pictures DO link to item for sale, or anything else.

Message 3 of 3
See Most Recent