Ripp Off

It's the financial dark side: The parents strike back at £900 build-your-own Star Wars spaceship toy A magazine company is offering the chance to build the Millennium Falcon The first edition of the magazine costs £2.99 but the next 100 are £8.99 Fans have expressed outrage over the cost of the two-year subscription http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2895714/It-s-financial-dark-parents-strike-900-build-Star-Wa...
......................................................................................................................................................................................................... .................Im a 76 year old Nutcase.. TOMMY LOVES YOU ALL. .. I'm a committed atheist.
Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

Ripp Off

The make your own globe is nearly as bad, that is 600 pounds.

Big fat con.
Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

Ripp Off

The bit that gets me is half way though the year they close down because no one is buying it at £8.99..

......................................................................................................................................................................................................... .................Im a 76 year old Nutcase.. TOMMY LOVES YOU ALL. .. I'm a committed atheist.
Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

Ripp Off

That's why it's finished name is the Lenium con
Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent