The Round Table
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay to cut 2,400 jobs this quarter

Now the picture is becoming clearer as surely this starts to answer the question as to why ebay are so keen to purge the platform of small nuisance sellers in favour of its larger partners.. "During the first quarter, we plan to reduce our workforce ...

Goodbye Page 3

http://en.mediamass.net/people/samantha-fox/highest-paid.html ..She only has $290 Million Not bad for a page 3 girl.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.jpg

Does anybody know if this is do-able?

To cut it short, I have a desktop computer with Windows 7 Pro wired up to a Sky TV box. It all works well and we can watch TV as it happens or record it for later.What I would like to be able to do is record films, or TV programmes onto an SD card to...

Missing planes.

There's been two aircraft which have gone missing in the general area of Indonesia which have given searchers the run-around. Thinking about it all and the lack of any signals from the transponders in the "Black Boxes" I wondered why on earth there's...

User avatar by Guide
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

R.I.P Anne Kirkbride.

Anne, was in Coronation Street, for 43 years. 'She has been a big part in many of our lives': A wonderful unforgettable lady. Thank you.

Watch out Nigel !!

Comedian Al Murray has announced he plans to stand against Nigel Farage in the seat of South Thanet in May’s general election His first pledge is 1p a pint,and 1p a glass of white wine (fruit based drink) for the ladies

Scottish Highlands

Having just moved to the Scottish Highlands I have made an astonishing discovery - the Royal Mail operates up here at the same postal rates as the rest of the UK. So why do some sellers specifically refuse to post to the Scottish Highlands? I have as...

Imagine all disabled and young people voting ?

Imagine if 15 MILLION disabled people and young people all registered and voted in May 2015?!That’s the aim of Two different campaigns, Operation Disabled Vote has set up a web page aiming to ensure as many of the 11 Million disabled people in the UK...

The Round Table 'not good enough' to be attacked

Despite years of ill-considered wit, grammatical errors and excessive references to Scousers,The Round Table has thoroughly failed to offend any terrorist organisation. While masked gunmen opened fire on French satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo, the w...

I Have a Problem

I’ve never written to anyone before about personal problems, but I really thought that my page followers could give me some advice on what could be a crucial decision. I’ve suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me. The usual s...

Listing seeks info on stolen property.

Hi folks, today I noticed a listing for a stolen tracked access platform - as in the owner had put it up. Obviously they are doing what they can to recover their property, police having drawn a blank or not investigating I suppose.Anyone know if this...

Darwin Awards

Four dim chavs decide to get drunk then go swimming in the sea at midnight on the stormiest night of the year. What could possibly go wrong?http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-sussex-30759090 Let's hope they hadn't already passed on their defective ...

Is there a crisis in the NHS?

Performance rates at there lowest for a decade, Hospitals declaring emergencies, A&E at breaking point, Hospital Beds occupied wby elderly people struggling to breath, Is everyone really so ill or are we the wimps of the west?

A bonus for this year

We get an extra .............................................. wait for it ............................................................. ONE whole second's sleep on June 30th!!!!! Leap second year

And so another year begins

Looking out at the dull grey weather yesterday I couldn't help thinking how the new year looked painfully similar to the old one, but why should it be different, little changes, we build more houses for our growing population, we continue to prosecut...

Please spare a thought for the ........

eight missing men and their families from the ship that has overturned near the Pentland Firth. The full crew of the ship are missing and where it happened is a very treacherous part of the coast with high winds adding to the tidal race.

Ripp Off

It's the financial dark side: The parents strike back at £900 build-your-own Star Wars spaceship toy A magazine company is offering the chance to build the Millennium Falcon The first edition of the magazine costs £2.99 but the next 100 are £8.99 Fan...