Priceless

From another thread " what makes you happy ", people may know I collect Pens ( among other things ). 3 days ago I reported a " Fake " Mont Blanc Pen ( Fake Box as well ) being sold on eBay, the seller was asking £1000.  After 24 hours, when nothing had been done, I contacted the legal department of the Richemont Group of companies ( owners of Mont Blanc ).  I was given their contact details in the past, for events such as this. Within the next 24 hours the listing was removed , if they don't want to take my word for it ; we'll go the other route.  Today, I get an email from eBay saying " Hi ****** check your browsing habits, we've got some wonderful items for you; that you've shown interest in "............3 out of the 4 items they sent me were other " Fake " Mont Blanc Pens that I reported..........Priceless !!!! Smiley LOL

Message 1 of 10
See Most Recent
9 REPLIES 9

Priceless

It must be difficult to police this type of activity however eBay must accept responsibility for fake goods such as these which appear so often. Equally there is a term " Buyer beware" which comes to mind, I am personally fed up with fake Baron de Bic pens flooding the market but what can one do in this global marketplace in which we trade?
Message 2 of 10
See Most Recent

Priceless

Well, as mad as it makes me, I just can't keep up with all the "Fake" Pens being sold on eBay, especially Mont Blanc's.  When it's £40, £50, £60, I'm afraid it's caveat emptor; but when it's upwards of £200, I'm going to do whatever I can to stop the **** takers doing the selling and protect the uneducated doing the buying.  Where have you been Arch ? somewhere erotic exotic . Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 10
See Most Recent

Priceless

I have been to a place I have never been before, somewhere quite dark and sinister, but thanks to my son and neighbour carrying out CPR I am back, never died before and it is quite nice to have survived. 👍👀😮
Message 4 of 10
See Most Recent

Priceless

PhotobucketHappy To See You With Us

Petal
Message 5 of 10
See Most Recent

Priceless

Welcome back Archie!😊

Message 6 of 10
See Most Recent

Priceless

Welcome into the ranks of the true survivors, mine was after a motorcycle accident at the tender age of 16.  I spent 4 months in a coma & 2 years to put me back together.......it put an end to a Tennis or Football career, I could have made it at either.  Fate was not ready to take me and it wasn't ready to take you either Archie............may you live for a thousand years and may the last face you see be mine.Smiley HappySmiley Wink

Message 7 of 10
See Most Recent

Priceless

Petal
Message 8 of 10
See Most Recent

Priceless

Thank you each and all, It's always uplifting to get comments such as those above 😃 Must have been a struggle for you too Evo especially when you were so young, for old farts like me it's just another day closer to meeting my maker and I've a few tips for him on how things might be improved in the future🤑
Message 9 of 10
See Most Recent

Priceless

I have never experienced anything like that fallen-archie so can't say I know what you have been through, but I am glad you have come through whatever it was and you are feeling better and able to post again.   Xxxxx

such anger,prejudice and hypocrisy on a simple forum supposed to be free for all. I wish you all you all wish for xx good bye