Photobucket.

Have PB already closed their free accounts?.

I can't sign into mine.

Message 1 of 19
See Most Recent
18 REPLIES 18

Photobucket.

Mine is still active.

Message 2 of 19
See Most Recent

Photobucket.

My PB bookmark wouldn't work. All I kept getting was "Problem loading page" so I went to the PB site and signed in there.

Once it'd loaded, I could go to my library.

It's life Jim, but not as WE know it.
Live long and prosper.

Message 3 of 19
See Most Recent

Photobucket.

I wonder?

Live long and prosper.

Message 4 of 19
See Most Recent

Photobucket.

That pic is hosted on PB. I tried several ways to get it to show up and one thing that came up was something about image width. I tried my snipping tool (out of PB) but that didn't work either.

I copied the pic from PB and pasted the copied image in to an email, then re-copied it from there.

PB is abysmally slow at the moment. Lots of "The connection to the server was reset".

Time to kiss PB goodbye I think?

Live long and prosper.

Message 5 of 19
See Most Recent

Photobucket.

Trying to copy/paste a pic from PB brings up "Value 301.89453125 for attribute width of tag img is invalid" But copying it from an email seems to work. Does it show up for you?

Live long and prosper.

Message 6 of 19
See Most Recent

Photobucket.

No.

Message 7 of 19
See Most Recent

Photobucket.

You can see this one?:-

Live long and prosper.

Message 8 of 19
See Most Recent

Photobucket.

Yes, that ones clear.

Message 9 of 19
See Most Recent

Photobucket.

I couldn't find how to sign out of PB when I was posting the above. I just closed the page. I've just now gone back to PB by clicking my bookmark and after several of the above errors, the page opened without my signing in. It's very, very SLOW.

It seems very strange but my first two pics show up to me, but when I tried on my iPad, they didn't show up and I'd copied them from just opening them up on PB and they've showed up (to me) as smaller than the original..

I've tried a different method to copy them at the size I originally posted them. I copied the "direct link", then pasted that in to google and the pic showed up as the proper size.

I've copied a pic but I pasted it in to PaintShopPro first and saved it. Then uploaded it to imgur. Does it show up here OK?:-

Live long and prosper.

Message 10 of 19
See Most Recent

Photobucket.

Yes, nice doggie.😀

Message 11 of 19
See Most Recent

Photobucket.

Finally, after about a dozen tries I've managed to log out of PB. Every time I clicked "Log out" it came up with an error.

Live long and prosper.

Message 12 of 19
See Most Recent

Photobucket.

I couldn't even log into it.

Message 13 of 19
See Most Recent

Photobucket.

You have to keep trying. Like I said above, it's abysmally slow and keeps coming up with errors.

Live long and prosper.

Message 14 of 19
See Most Recent

Photobucket.

I'll try again tomorrow.

Message 15 of 19
See Most Recent

Photobucket.

I removed all my pictures and closed my account when i heard things were changing, i haven't missed it at all. Xx
++++++++++++++++++++++++
Next mood swing in 6 minutes
++++++++++++++++++++++++

Message 16 of 19
See Most Recent

Photobucket.

Gave up on PB years ago

Message 17 of 19
See Most Recent

Photobucket.

I may well be barking up the wrong tree here and my apologies if I am.

One of Yahoos "News" items the other day was "UK on high alert for Russian cyber attack".   Since then access to most sites I've visited has been slower than normal.  Yesterday Pinterest, Glass Message Board, Pressglas, Ebid and Etsy were all slow to open.  This morning after I entered my email password nothing happened for a couple of minutes before it opened.

It might be the weather, or it could be Edge (which seems prone to losing things) or bearing in mind that Yahoo news is often nothing of the sort, it might just be co-incidence.  Or could it be that security has been stepped up and is slowing everything down?

Message 18 of 19
See Most Recent

Photobucket.

@theelenchwrote:

I may well be barking up the wrong tree here and my apologies if I am.

One of Yahoos "News" items the other day was "UK on high alert for Russian cyber attack".   Since then access to most sites I've visited has been slower than normal.  Yesterday Pinterest, Glass Message Board, Pressglas, Ebid and Etsy were all slow to open.  This morning after I entered my email password nothing happened for a couple of minutes before it opened.

You may be on to something there.

Yesterday I was notified that some National Lottery online accounts had been compromised and that I should change my password as my account was one of them.

The message was genuine and not a scam.

Message 19 of 19
See Most Recent