One thing you would like to do?

Is there anything you would like to do, but as yet never had the opportunity to do it?.  Woman Very Happy

I would so like to do a parachute jump. Woman Happy Maybe given the chance I might chicken out Woman Frustrated but I it has been in my mind for a long time. 

I did an abseil once Woman Very Happy  from a hospital roof, that went very well, for a charity, a good cause too. 

Message 1 of 15
See Most Recent
14 REPLIES 14

There is something I would like to do, but I can't put it here.Smiley LOL

Other than that, loads of things that I'm now too old for - or too broke, mostly travelling and seeing sights.  Terracotta army, taj mahal amongst them.  I have managed quite a few things from my bucket ist though.

..........................................................................................................

crooksnanny ~ maz
Message 2 of 15
See Most Recent

Woman LOL 

That's nice at least you have managed some things on your bucket list.  Woman Very Happy

I would like to do a tour of the Grand Canyon, doubt I would ever get there. Nice thought though. 

Message 3 of 15
See Most Recent

I've always wanted to swim with Great White Sharks - preferably in a cage though! Man LOL

Message 4 of 15
See Most Recent

Ooo, yes keep to the cage at least. Woman Very Happy Maybe have a try at swimming with Dolphins for a start. I would like to do that. Woman Very Happy

Message 5 of 15
See Most Recent

Stand on the surface of the Moon and look back at this little ball, floating in the infinite vacuum of space; which has been home to anyone or anything that has ever been; or ever will be...........Who knows, maybe in that moment of insignificance; some questions will be answered.

Message 6 of 15
See Most Recent

Win enough on the lottery to retire with a reasonably comfortable life and buy a small piece of land to turn into a small caravan park to give not so well off families a free holiday.

Message 7 of 15
See Most Recent

Anonymous
Not applicable

I wouldn't mind winning a lot, so I can help loads of people. Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 15
See Most Recent

I would love to see my great grandson but I know I never will 

Message 9 of 15
See Most Recent

A week on the ISS would be cool, can't imagine seeing 15 sunrises and sunsets in one day. Other than that I'd like to be able to afford to live somewhere with a warm climate.

Message 10 of 15
See Most Recent

Big hugs to you Marge, so hope one day in the not too distant future you will be able to see your great grandson. xx 

Message 11 of 15
See Most Recent

More hugs to you from me too Marge. One day, I hope your dream comes true.💗

Message 12 of 15
See Most Recent

I would like to see the Giants Causeway....which may well happen this year. Also, I would like to see a murmeration of starlings in real life. I have seen them on TV, but I imagine seeing them in real life would be a wonderful experience. And...another thing.....I would like to have a go in one of those big plastic see through balls that roll you down a mountainside! 

Message 13 of 15
See Most Recent

lambsy_uk
Conversationalist
I guess I'm lucky because I've managed to do plenty as yet and there's nothing I'm yearning to do. Perhaps it's because I believe I'll get around to doing certain things I fancy. Perhaps a sky dive, I did have chance once but I'd just become a Dad and felt I should be sensible. I went skiing for a couple of days many years ago and loved it so I like to think I'd do that again one day, I wanna visit many places but then I have visited many places so I'm not feeling particularly restless about any single place.
Message 14 of 15
See Most Recent

Every time I get a hankering to do any daredevil stuff, I get reined in with some comment about how I don't bounce the way I used to.Smiley Sad

Message 15 of 15
See Most Recent