My 'Cofftea' Invention :)

I have invented a new hot drink!.. It is 'Cofftea'  Woman Happy

I of course was doing several jobs at once, (not that men are known to multi-skill like us ladies can) Woman LOL

Anyway I was thirsty, decided on a cup of coffee. As I poured the water into the cup from the kettle a teabag floated to the surface through the coffee granules. Woman Surprised No idea what made me add the teabag, but for a giggle I decided to taste the drink.........The only way I can describe it is 'Bleurgh'. Woman Frustrated Woman LOL

Anyone else invented anything that was out of the norm? Woman Very Happy

Message 1 of 10
See Most Recent
9 REPLIES 9

Congratulations, cofftea sounds revolting Man Very Happy

Message 2 of 10
See Most Recent

At a hotel in america, they had provided ground coffee and a percolator, and some tea bags but no kettle.  So we percolated the tea.  It wasn't bad.

..........................................................................................................

crooksnanny ~ maz
Message 3 of 10
See Most Recent

For sure it was revolting Jd. Woman Frustrated Woman LOL

At least you got your cuppa that time Mjc. Woman Very Happy

Message 4 of 10
See Most Recent

I rarely drink coffee as I don't like it much, but once you've tasted american tea, coffee suddenly becomes more palatable.  I only drink tea in the US if I can make it myself.

..........................................................................................................

crooksnanny ~ maz
Message 5 of 10
See Most Recent

I do tend to drink more coffee than tea. But when I am thirsty and in need of a warm drink the tea is thrist quenching. 

I bought a Tassimo coffee maker a good while back, those pods I tried were very nice. Eventually I drifted away from those in preference for homemade milky coffee. I bought a whizzy whisk, wow, frothy coffee using that was lovely.  Woman Very Happy

Message 6 of 10
See Most Recent

Not a coffee drinker; even the smell of it is awful.

I drink a lot of cordial and am always mixing various types to get different flavours. Blackcurrant and orange is particularly nice Man Very Happy

When I was younger I always use to mix things - figured it all goes down the same whole anyway - I used to love cheese and jam sandwiches

Message 7 of 10
See Most Recent

That is a good idea about mixing cordial. I will have a try at creating some mixes. Woman Very Happy

I do like the bottle of blackcurrant and Apple. 

Message 8 of 10
See Most Recent

I invented the frothy fruit loaf.

I promptly missed my went and dropped a lovely 2lb fruit loaf I had just made into the washing up bowl while turning out of the tin to put on a cooling tray.

I couldn't serve it to anyone but didn't want to waste it so a cut a slice and took a bite, I can only describe it like you littleme, bleurgh!!!!!

Soapy.  Had to put it straight in the bin. 😥

Message 9 of 10
See Most Recent

Oo, we are good at making Bleurgh thingies aren't we Misspeaches. Woman LOL

You did well there. Woman LOL

I put the ingredients in the bread maker once for a fruit loaf, all was going well, then for some reason I missed the noise of the 'beep's to put the fruit in at the right time. So, I ended up with a fruitless fruit loaf. Woman Frustrated At least the flavour was there of the mixed spice I had previously added. And it was edible  Woman Very Happy  not like with your Frothy fruit loaf.  Woman LOL

Message 10 of 10
See Most Recent