Is it safe to come out now?

Is it safe to switch the TV on now that all the rigmarole over the new President is over?

There's been weeks of domination and speculation and the last week was even more intense so will we have a return to more "normal" news?

It's life Jim, but not as WE know it.
Live long and prosper.

Message 1 of 9
See Most Recent
8 REPLIES 8

Smiley SadNo It's Not Over Till It's Over

Petal
Message 2 of 9
See Most Recent

Didn't watch any news yesterday, sick of seeing the smug prat every time I switch on the tv.

Smiley Sad

Message 3 of 9
See Most Recent

Sadly I watched some of it, It is a bit like watching an episode of Dallas with JRTrumpton telling it as he sees it and if you don't like it Tough. 

Message 4 of 9
See Most Recent

Ex British ambassador Craig Murray gives what i think a decent synopsis of these events on his blog:

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/

"...He may turn out not really to be different at all. Like all politicians, personal enrichment will doubtless be high on his agenda. But I do not start from the presumption the world is now a worse place than it was last week. I shall wait and see"

We are many,They are few
Message 5 of 9
See Most Recent

Lets wait and see, what happens. Now to get back to May and see what she does, for the UK.

Message 6 of 9
See Most Recent

lambsy_uk
Conversationalist
I watched quite a bit of it on TV, great speech, I too don't assume the World's a worse place.
Message 7 of 9
See Most Recent

He's not doing too badly....he's abandoned TTIP,  and promised to punish manufacturers who export jobs abroad. Mrs May...take note.

Message 8 of 9
See Most Recent

He's planning a 'big day' when he is going to talk about security etc.....especially the 'wall'.  This could be interesting!

Message 9 of 9
See Most Recent