In memory

To those who perished at Grenfell  Towers  

Those who were mown down and attacked at Seven Sisters, London Bridge, Westminster, and killed at Manchester etc.

Message 1 of 46
See Most Recent
45 REPLIES 45

Re: In memory

Already covered, but for the hard of understanding......there  is no obligation to post at all. When one posts regularly and consistently on certain events, but not on similar events it suggests  it's not primarily the event that makes their 'blood boil' but other factors.

Message 41 of 46
See Most Recent

@j_uk643 wrote:

Already covered, but for the hard of understanding......there  is no obligation to post at all. When one posts regularly and consistently on certain events, but not on similar events it suggests  it's not primarily the event that makes their 'blood boil' but other factors.

Other factors like one event being accidental and the other deliberate.

Message 42 of 46
See Most Recent

That would only serve to underline my point, but since Grenfell is subject to a criminal investigation including possible manslaughter charges, I would not use that description. As for Seven Sisters, that was similar to London Bridge events, but was equally ignored by some.

People post by choice, or not, as the case may be.

Message 43 of 46
See Most Recent

@j_uk643 wrote:

That would only serve to underline my point, but since Grenfell is subject to a criminal investigation including possible manslaughter charges, I would not use that description. As for Seven Sisters, that was similar to London Bridge events, but was equally ignored by some.

People post by choice, or not, as the case may be.

So apart from the multiple deaths it was the same.

Got it.

Message 44 of 46
See Most Recent

I think you should leave them a few more straws to clutch at.

Message 45 of 46
See Most Recent

or pearls.

Message 46 of 46
See Most Recent