In memory

To those who perished at Grenfell  Towers  

Those who were mown down and attacked at Seven Sisters, London Bridge, Westminster, and killed at Manchester etc.

Message 1 of 46
See Most Recent
45 REPLIES 45

In memory

My original post as you put it, dealt with the tragic events listed in that post and was to show some concern for all those who were affected.I thought that was crystal clear

Message 21 of 46
See Most Recent

In memory

I was refering to your post #4 where you specifically mentioned Grenfell Tower and its supposed lack of coverage. It would have been much easier to respond to if you had said what was on your mind and been specific instead of refering to 'certain places'.

Message 22 of 46
See Most Recent

In memory

It hasn't, I am curious to see the responses when the truth outs, as it usually does.

Message 23 of 46
See Most Recent

In memory

Easier for who?

The person I was posting to understood the post.

Message 24 of 46
See Most Recent

In memory

Smiley LOL

Message 25 of 46
See Most Recent

In memory

I've lost interest, never mind.

Message 26 of 46
See Most Recent

In memory

In general I find that some peoples interest is based not on the act, however horrific, or those who are affected by it, but merely on who perpetrated the attack, and whether that feeds their agenda.

Message 27 of 46
See Most Recent

In memory

£100 million for one  DUP MP

£5,000  for 80 lives

nintchdbpict000331424528.jpg

Message 29 of 46
See Most Recent

In memory

My concern is that the residents appear to be completely opposed to everything. And nothing can be done to placate that. The overt politicising of the tragedy promoting a culture of haves and have nots does little to help. I believe that the residents oppose the judge appointed to head the public enquiry, once again there are those on the left who agree and stir up things to generate more concern when surely we should be seeking the truth! There are many unanswered questions and the eyes of the world will be on the final report looking at every nuance for discrepancies, that means you must have someone with a suitable background who is experienced and impartial, just because this guy is from an oxbridge background should not preclude him from doing the job. Then of course there is yhe clammer by the media and again certain politicians for answers now, this is unhelpful to those conducting the enquiry. I sincerely hope that claims surrounding the people's status is quickly dismissed, they are/were human beings who ought to be treated equally in life and death. It is wrong to promote this them and us philosophy where envy becomes the driving force, if only our politicians could understand that then the world would be a far far better place.
Message 30 of 46
See Most Recent

In memory

I readily bow to your superior knowledge on most things however I doubt it will stop your constant swipes, a bit of a pattern forming here but doubtless it will be me doing the baiting as usual! I do wish you would get your facts right but then that never was your strongpoint was it?
There you are the trout has risen to the fly, such a pity you cannot move on as others have done and stop playing the victim yet I fear that once more you will feel compelled to protest your innocence and garner as much sympathy as you can, I have no obsession with you and don't spend a disproportionate amount of time making claims about you either so please will you respect my situation and post nicely

Message 31 of 46
See Most Recent

In memory

You forgot your victim hat norris

Message 32 of 46
See Most Recent

In memory

Do public outpourings of grief or posting feelings on a forum make feelings more genuine than those of us that don't feel the need to share with strangers?.

Message 33 of 46
See Most Recent

In memory

It's what people feel compelled to share on a small range of issues leaving out others, that is telling.

Message 34 of 46
See Most Recent

In memory

Old chap you are responding to my posts, not the other way around. If you run into the back of a stationary car, do you blame the other driver for going to fast? If you are feeling super sensitive and in full victim mode, simply ignore, I am not responsible for your posts.
Message 35 of 46
See Most Recent

In memory

He has an extensive wardrobe full of victim gear, don't worry. Phil, the self proclaimed best buddy, said 'ultra obsessive'

What he said about numerous folk on the boring thickos board I can't even begin to repeat

I don't consider fishing a 'sport' and it doesn't sit well on the puffed-up enviromentalist mantle either.

Message 36 of 46
See Most Recent

In memory

Grenfell-Tower-fire-973479.jpg

Message 37 of 46
See Most Recent

In memory

Hi all,

This thread is getting a little off topic and heated. Please feel free to share your own opinions, but avoid hostile comments.

I would like to remind everyone that hostile comments are against our Board Usage Policy and Community Values.

Thanks!

Message 38 of 46
See Most Recent

In memory

Message 39 of 46
See Most Recent

In memory

People do not have to start a topic, discuss and pour out their feelings to feel sadness and sorrow for such a dreadful event. Ridiculous post OP.

Message 40 of 46
See Most Recent