Hillarious

.........I'm not sure I could handle it now though, you need youth on your side to be able to keep up with this lot.Smiley Very Happy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHKsS2hFzbs

Message 1 of 3
See Most Recent
2 REPLIES 2

Hillarious

That is so cute Evo n'aww LOL

When my son was a baby, I used to lay him on my bed after his bath and he used to just take off on his back all round the bed, propelling himself with his legs...really fast.

I had to run round the bed stopping him when he got to the edge and turning him back the other way.

I used to let him carry on till he wore himself out then he slept like a log all night LOL

I wish they stayed tiny like that forever - they just grow up too damn fast

Message 2 of 3
See Most Recent

Hillarious

I heard my OH laughing her head off in the other room, she called me in because she'd been reading an on line newspaper and found this short clip. I couldn't put it on here from there, so hunted for it on youtube ( just a hunch ) and luckily I found it on there. It's all I can do these days to handle my 4 year old grandson, who beats me up every time he comes around; we end up rolling around on the floor wrestling and laughing our heads off. It's their sense of fun, innocence and simplicity, that makes them worthy of our love and protection.........they grow up all too quickly.Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 3
See Most Recent