Hi I am goldjammer69 and would like to start a playlist of my favorite tunes and invite others find

Hi friends  I have posted on the boards of ebay usa and Italy.  Do you have a place here rto post music, and to converse, and where might I find that?   I like to hear the poplular music from the U.K, Clash, Bowie ,Clapton , the Beatles and others.  I am single and hope to meet new friends.  I have been to your country before

Message 1 of 10
See Most Recent
9 REPLIES 9

Hi I am goldjammer69 and would like to start a playlist of my favorite tunes and invite others find

Music vids in -  How about We have some choons

Message 2 of 10
See Most Recent

At 50 posts per page, there's 21 pages of music here:-

https://community.ebay.co.uk/t5/The-Round-Table/How-about-we-have-some-choons/m-p/4578887#M173148

It's life Jim, but not as WE know it.
Live long and prosper.

Message 3 of 10
See Most Recent

Hello goldjammer69
++++++++++++++++++++++++
Next mood swing in 6 minutes
++++++++++++++++++++++++

Message 4 of 10
See Most Recent

Hi bsinc  Thank You for your welcome.  Your tag line was a good laugher

I hope to see you on the music page, lov

thanks to all who directed me too

Gold

Message 5 of 10
See Most Recent

Thank you CD for the link

nice of you

Message 6 of 10
See Most Recent

Hi Al Bear

Thank you for posting

I love your avitar

GJ

Message 7 of 10
See Most Recent

Where is the icon to insert a music video?  I am helpless

Message 8 of 10
See Most Recent

Hi and welcome to the boards Man Happy

Open up youtube in a separate browser/tab, select your track, click on the address bar for the track and just copy and paste it into the reply box.

Message 9 of 10
See Most Recent

It's life Jim, but not as WE know it.
Live long and prosper.

Message 10 of 10
See Most Recent