Goodbye Page 3

http://en.mediamass.net/people/samantha-fox/highest-paid.html ..She only has $290 Million Not bad for a page 3 girl.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.jpg

......................................................................................................................................................................................................... .................Im a 76 year old Nutcase.. TOMMY LOVES YOU ALL. .. I'm a committed atheist.
Message 1 of 6
See Most Recent
5 REPLIES 5

Goodbye Page 3

Let her be a resounding lesson to all blokes - stop looking at the wrong parts of a woman but admire her for her brains.

********************************************************************************
My body is an old warehouse full of declining storage, my mind is a dusty old reference library, strictly for members and archaeologists only
Message 2 of 6
See Most Recent

Goodbye Page 3

sunpage3sm.jpg

Message 3 of 6
See Most Recent

Goodbye Page 3

If she didn't want men (and women) to look at the wrong parts she shouldn't have got them out.
I doubt very very much that without the blokes looking at her knockers day in day out she would have two bob to her name.
She has some very clever people behind her making use of her name which became household because of her wrong bits....Smiley Very Happy 

Message 4 of 6
See Most Recent

Goodbye Page 3

Looks like it was a publicity stunt because, according to reports, Page 3 is back with a topless model.

It's life Jim, but not as WE know it.
Live long and prosper.

Message 5 of 6
See Most Recent

Goodbye Page 3

Wonder if they'll get rid of columnists Jeremy Clarkson and Katie Hopkins,the two biggest **** i've ever seen Smiley LOL

We are many,They are few
Message 6 of 6
See Most Recent