Electric aga oven

anyone got an Electric aga oven ..? if so have you ever had the Hobs not working ..? mine have been working on and off for 2 years now ..work for 3/4 weeks then pack in for 2/5weeks ..now i can not get them to work at all ..its a touch pad for on & off ..

Message 1 of 6
See Most Recent
5 REPLIES 5

Electric aga oven

I didn't know electric ones existed xx

++++++++++++++++++++++++
Next mood swing in 6 minutes
++++++++++++++++++++++++

Message 2 of 6
See Most Recent

Electric aga oven

Electric Aga sounds like a contradiction of terms to me,

When I think Aga or Rayburn, I think wood burning stove, or am I living in the past

Photobucket
Message 3 of 6
See Most Recent

Electric aga oven

its actually a "RAYBURN" aga style oven ...and yes its ELECTRIC..

Message 4 of 6
See Most Recent

Electric aga oven

My sister has a 'Stoves' Aga type electric double oven and hob. Her  hob stopped working a couple of months ago, after working intermittently for weeks. The manufacturers tried to get her to buy a new one for a 'special reduced' price, saying that they couldn't repair it. She held her ground and eventually they gave in and miraculously found some parts and came and repaired it. Probably best if you contact the manufacturers to see what they offer.

Message 5 of 6
See Most Recent

Electric aga oven

My Mum and Dad had an orginal "Aga" fantastic item. It was still going strong when we sold their Mill a couple of years ago it must have been about 50 years old. It was oil fired, 2 cooking plates with the lifting lids, 2 ovens and it a!so heated the house via oil radiotors.

It became an extremely expensive form of heating but Dad would never convert to gas.

++++++++++++++++++++++++
Next mood swing in 6 minutes
++++++++++++++++++++++++

Message 6 of 6
See Most Recent