7 REPLIES 7

Ebay to lay off 10% of staff........

i  bet its more because lots sellers are leaving because the way  they are being treated no protection, as i  stop selling because of it to. nothing left for staff to do all the sellers they are losing

Message 2 of 8
See Most Recent

Hello

Does this means that CS will be even worst & that will be now talking to robots literally now that some of the  staff is being laid off ???

So wondering also what this entails for all sellers in general & I quote from the article " eBay marketplace president Devin Wenig – who will become the company's CEO following the PayPal spinoff – said, "There will be changes; there will be significant changes." = more heartaches/ even less visibility/ accounts being even more controlled by eBay & else !!!

Or the big Corporations & Chinese sellers & other big Business sellers will be the only one remaining selling tats & more tats !!!??? after most of the great sellers have perhaps left for greener pastures ??!!

To be continued .....Woman LOL

Message 3 of 8
See Most Recent

@motopartsbay wrote:

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2014/12/11/ebay_planning_massive_job_cuts_following_paypal_split_ndash_...

"the online tat bazaar"

Shows how tough it is to reshape an image. 

Message 4 of 8
See Most Recent

Been selling their stock for ages. Hope they fade into oblivion. The site is a cluttered up joke and the CS is non-existant. It's become a joke of an outfit, but they've got their heads too far up their arris to realise. 

Message 5 of 8
See Most Recent

It would be like putting a Rabid Dog out of its misery...........long overdue.

Message 6 of 8
See Most Recent

Knowing eBay, they'll probably lay off the 10% who are actually any good at their job and keep the remaining 90% who couldn't organise a pissup in a brewery!

Message 7 of 8
See Most Recent

It would be great on Ebay if easy to contact someone  who can answer your problems and do something about it, But instead its so frustrating chasing yerself round and round, and getting no where an so many staff will just get brunt of abuse by many of the members

reminds me of when phoning Tesco complaints you get someone in Taiwan who thinks British all speak with same dialect from a Taiwan phrase book

WHEN YOU DO GET CONTACT WITH ALL STAFF FROM  EIRE ON EBAY, SATISFACTION IS GUARANTEED. HOPE THE JOB LOSSES ARE IN ASIA.

Message 8 of 8
See Most Recent