Donald T

31 REPLIES 31

Donald T

Does anyone know what century  this man lives in?

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1146996636561870849

Message 4 of 32
See Most Recent

Donald T

Took over the airports ? laughing

We are many,They are few
Message 5 of 32
See Most Recent

Donald T

66489930_884249175281483_515381927897726976_n.jpgJ

Just discovered painting evidence backs Trumpet up on Revolutionary War

Message 6 of 32
See Most Recent

Donald T

Ooh is that some of them 1960's tank buster planes in der photos. Well, look pretty similar along with some alien crafts lol.  

laughing.

Message 7 of 32
See Most Recent

Donald T

Hmm

Message 8 of 32
See Most Recent

Donald T

We are many,They are few
Message 9 of 32
See Most Recent

Donald T

Far right terror is growing - and it’s being fuelled by dangerous people like Trump,He's even tried to blame video games and mental illness for the recent White Supremacist shootings 

We are many,They are few
Message 10 of 32
See Most Recent

Donald T

lambsy_uk
Conversationalist
Love that Trump Chicken video, he’s the coolest President ever!
Message 11 of 32
See Most Recent

Donald T

lambsy_uk
Conversationalist
Far left violence is on the rise but no one mentions it much!
Message 12 of 32
See Most Recent

Donald T

@lambsy_uk wrote:
Far left violence is on the rise but no one mentions it much!

Really?

40 years ago that was certainly the case - but now?  I’m trying to think of a far left group that has recently carried out any violent act.

Message 13 of 32
See Most Recent

Donald T

Yesterday, Jeremy Corbin invited his followers to join in 'civil unrest'. Not exactly violence, but what will it lead to?

Message 14 of 32
See Most Recent

Donald T

"Not exactly violence, but what will it lead to?" Civil unrest?

It's life Jim, but not as WE know it.
Live long and prosper.

Message 15 of 32
See Most Recent

Donald T

I’d agree that left wing protests of all sorts have increased recently, both here and abroad, but nothing like the level of violence and terrorist acts we saw from left wing groups in the 70s and 80s. 

Message 16 of 32
See Most Recent

Donald T

Yes CeeDee....civil unrest. These present protests will be nothing compared to what will happen if we don't leave on October 31st, either with a good deal or with no deal. Seventeen and a half million people, just waiting for their democratic vote to be upheld. 

Message 17 of 32
See Most Recent

Donald T

Protest is one thing, but inconvenience and cost to others who're not involved is quite another. 

If things like "this" and the extinction rebellion continue, there'll have to be a change in the Law(s) to take account of the effect on people.

As to the extinction rebellion, I think they need to take a look at population increase as a first step because it's the unremitting increasing population that's at the heart of the matter. 

It's life Jim, but not as WE know it.
Live long and prosper.

Message 18 of 32
See Most Recent

Donald T

lambsy_uk
Conversationalist
ember
11:13 AM

“Really?

40 years ago that was certainly the case - but now? I’m trying to think of a far left group that has recently carried out any violent act.”

Well whether you consider them to be far left of moderate left just look to ANTFA. A quick YouTube search will find videos of them assaulting people and vandalising property. I guess ANTIFA consider themselves to be left wing although I guess they’d get very confused if someone pointed out to them the fact that Facism isn’t actually right wing. See people wearing MAGA hates being assaulted. Plenty of examples of left wing violence if you care to take notice!
Message 19 of 32
See Most Recent

Donald T

Antifa haven't murdered anyone as far as I'm aware? Unlike the far right who have murdered in this country (Jo Cox,

Finsbury Park mosque attack) and many more abroad,Far Right Extremists are killing people. Antifa aren't.Far Right groups and individuals were responsible for 100%of all terrorist attacks on US soil in 2018

We are many,They are few
Message 20 of 32
See Most Recent