Cameron gets 'celebrity' endorsement. Miliband misses out again.

11 REPLIES 11

Previously entitled:

'CAMERON GETS THE BIRD'.

Mister EMB

Message 2 of 12
See Most Recent

He might have got the celebrity endorsement,but he certainly didn't get it from the pensioners today Smiley LOL

Have they no respect for our great leader? Obviously a bunch of left wing loonies.

In a tough response to the attacks, Mr Cameron said he was determined to clamp down on what he called a “dangerous radicalisation of our old people” and promised new legislation which would make it easier for security forces to take bus passes and walking sticks away from those OAPs who may be planning further attacks on him or any other government ministers.

The crackdown on militant pensioners comes just weeks after the Ministry of Defence ordered air strikes against radical OAP strongholds in bingo halls and bowling greens in a fresh drive to defeat homegrown pensioner extremism.

https://tompride.wordpress.com/

We are many,They are few
Message 3 of 12
See Most Recent

@electric*mayhem*band wrote:

Previously entitled:

'CAMERON GETS THE BIRD'.

And so evidently, judging from the above post, it thus came to pass....*boo, hiss, raspberry, raspberry*

Mister EMB

Message 4 of 12
See Most Recent

Wheres the Celebrity, mentioned in the title ??????????

Message 5 of 12
See Most Recent

Cameron does have a quite handsome face.  At least, it's better than Milliband's.  Won't that sway some lady voters?

Message 6 of 12
See Most Recent

@malacandran wrote:

Cameron does have a quite handsome face.  At least, it's better than Milliband's.  Won't that sway some lady voters?

You jest of course, Mal ?  I know they say that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but I think he has a face like a Medicine Ball, with a small, thin lipped mouth. My granny always said you should never trust a man with almost non existent lips. In Dodgy Dave's case, this has turned out to be prophetic.

Sorry for bumping this thread, but it had to be said.

Mister EMB

Message 7 of 12
See Most Recent

You mention the  "thin-lipped" mouth, but isn't that a sign of masculinity.  I mean it makes a man look like a real man.

Whereas, if a man has thick-lips - sort of pouting, doesn't that smack of an effeminate nature.

I think it does. That's why politicians with thick lips, don't get elected - or if they do, they soon get rejected by the electorate.

Note that Edward Heath and Jimmy Carter both had thick lips, and never served a second term.  Their lips made them look kind of "poofy", and put the male voters off.

Message 8 of 12
See Most Recent

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hmmmm....well I don't think Cameron looks very masculine............,but some women might think he irresistible.

I don't go for the shiny baby face look.

Message 9 of 12
See Most Recent

Macca you failed to mention Barrack Obama and Bill Clinton, both got re-elected, here Pitt the younger managed 20 years in charge thick lips and all. So me thinks Macca is reading Jackanory again.

Message 10 of 12
See Most Recent

Well I know Mick Jagger hasn't stood for Parliament, but having thick lips hasn't done him any arm. George Stillbourne, there's another Tory with rather unattractive looks. I mean everybody has a right to be ugly, but he abuses the privilege.

I think Ed Moribund has rather handsome features, speaking from a blokey's point of view. However, perhaps a rhinoplasty wouldn't do him any harm, and enhance them even further. May also help with his speaking voice, because I always think he sounds a bit 'bunged up'. Poor chap.

Just my opinion mind you, no one has to agree. *cough*

Mister EMB

Message 11 of 12
See Most Recent

Just one more notch in the mainstream party coffin.  Between the media blurbage/biase and the sheer desperation of the two parties to make anyone give a poop it's all become quite a surreal spectacle to behold.  I think on the day I'll buy popcorn and prepare myself for even more (unintentional) comedy gold.

Message 12 of 12
See Most Recent