The Round Table
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Well ........ I did it again, lol

This isn't advertising 'cos I bought the last one so you couldn't buy one even if you wanted to.There were actually 6 units on my Watch list by the time I'd gone through the list but it took ages to get rid of the last 5. It was just tiny, tiny point...

Here's a thought.

During the run up to elections, make a note of what politicians SAY they will do if elected.Then IF they get elected, give them 6 months to bring it all together and then jail the ones who broke their promises. I mean, surely it's fraud.

Why are the Police looking for them

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3045581/Family-six-including-fodren-eight-reported-missing-police-warn-going-Syria.htmlur-chilA family of six - including four children aged under eight - were today reported missing from Britain as police warn...

Douglas Carswell's defection to Ukip.

The Clacton MP's decision to join Nigel Farage is like the rest of his career, principled and decent writes Peter Oborne - Daily Telegraph's chief political commentator. Well it certainly makes for some exitement at last...as the Tory whips scramble ...

Wolf whistling, compliment or harassment?.

Yesterday a lady called police and complained about builders whistling , commenting and harassing her.I must admit my first reaction was what a fuss about nothing when I heard it on the radio.Later as I heard more about it I changed my mind.One of th...

What do you think of it so far?

The general election campaign, has it enthused you to vote? Have you connected with a party or are you finding it all a bit limp?I don't feel inspired by Cameron or Milliband, Farage peaked too early, the greens are very poor, Liberals are stuck with...

"British jobs for British workers"

"British jobs for British workers" - Gordon Brown (2009) ... he's the best Prime Minister we've ever had (BBC, Guardian, etc.)"British jobs for British workers" - Nigel Farage (2015) ... he's the worst racist who has ever stood for office (BBC, Guard...

Drug smuggling grandmother.

Over the weekend, Lindsay Sandiford, who was sentenced to death by firing squad for smuggling drugs to Indonesia, has announced that she is almost next in line to be executed. The authorities in Indonesia have taken a very hard line and have recently...

Who was it?

Anyone remember who it was that posted on here and campaigned against aspartame? Just thought of him as there's been a sort of minor victory in the USA:- http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-32478203

User avatar by Guide
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Are you part of the vinyl revolution?

Well vinyl sales have soared in 2015 to 1. 4 million. Apparently about 20-years ago they were down to around 20,000. Well it could be time to dig out those dusty old LPs as an increased demand for rare vinyl has sent prices spiralling. Original press...

Help!

Please can anyone help? I have a small TV which plays DVD's. I put a DVD in it and watched it, and now I want to get the DVD out. There is no Eject button on the TV, or on the remote control. I thought maybe if I let it run again, then it might autom...

Easter eggs/are they a rip off.

A closer look atw hat looked fairly decent for £5, showed the egg to be nowhere near the size of the huge box it was in.Are any of them worth the price?. https://uk.finance.yahoo.com/news/The-big-Easter-egg-rip-yahoofinanceuk-356691674.html