CD

I apologise to you CD for my antagonisig thread.

I'm sorry for my multiple ID's

Although you are wrong about my usage of them being anything but innocent. I reread the Board usage policy and I am happy I have not violated it.

I do not accept I don't have a right to share my opinions or my faith, on here but it is very clear you are relentless in your contempt for them. So you win CD I will attempt to stay away from the Ebay discussion boards.

I thank everyone for your friendship and helping me through some bad personal times.

I hope you all keep well and stay happy.

Warm christian love to All of you.heart

From Linda aka **Bustysinclaire** and june-spoon28 formaly *forum-decorum*

Message 1 of 6
See Most Recent
5 REPLIES 5

CD

Teckie.gifHmmm

Petal
Message 2 of 6
See Most Recent

CD

Hmmm indeed!
I don’t like to see anyone leave here, it’s really unnecessary but I suppose I can understand, as it winds me up too sometimes!
Don’t say you hadn’t noticed😳
Message 3 of 6
See Most Recent

CD

Bit of a flounce there, Busty? Why can't you stay, but not post the JW stuff? As a person you are more than a JW... you are a Mum, wife grandmum, friend, Gardener, citizen...and all these roles enable you to take part in discussions relating to 'life' in general. No need to leave.....

Message 4 of 6
See Most Recent

CD

Personally I don’t see why you shouldn’t post what you like so long as it doesn’t break the board “rules”.

If others find your posts boring or don’t like them for whatever reason then the simple answer is to do as I now do - don’t read them!  If posters do reply then, (again so long as the post doesn’t break board “rules), what they post and their reaction to your post is up to them and how you respond is up to you.

Certainly no need for you to leave, this board has few enough posters as it is.

Carry on posting.

Message 5 of 6
See Most Recent

CD

CD certainly has a way with the ladies,a bit like Tory MP Mark Field ...

hqdefault.jpg

We are many,They are few
Message 6 of 6
See Most Recent