Britain sends home 19 EU crooks...

just 3,541 to go! Deal to send prisoners to own countries to serve sentences descends into a farce

after six nations fail to sign  up to plan.

Britain plays by the rules, the and some don't, some play us for fools. High time we told them where to go.

To those gullible fools who think our membership of the EU is a must, remember this when you vote because you can be absolutely certain that the pro-EU- idiots will bury as many scandals as possible. 

Message 1 of 13
See Most Recent
12 REPLIES 12

Dave's Britain; it's going to get a Hell of a lot worse before it get's better that's for sure.

Message 2 of 13
See Most Recent

I agree it will get worse, my feeling is that any sufferers will be those deemed to have been the cause, so as in any civil strife the innocent will suffer for the guilty. But ridding ourselves of peoples who deal in slavery and prostitution, bank-note fraud, electronic scams, false degrees and corruption of minors would be a good thing, but at what price for us all? the Government have lost the plot and think tinkering with all this is going to do anything. They must think we will keep on being mugged by multi-millionaire life-style liars and cheats and like it!

The TTIP agreement is what should have been debated in the election. Even with carefully selected "groups" by the BBC to ask "pertinant" questions this NEVER once came up. this couls make the referendum a useless excercise and a waste of a vote. If the yanks and the corrupt in Strasberg get thier way.

Message 3 of 13
See Most Recent

If we start sending Romanians home to finish their prison terms will we have to let them take all the underground cable they nick in case denying them might breach their Human Rights?

Message 4 of 13
See Most Recent

@eunice.reynolds wrote:

I agree it will get worse, my feeling is that any sufferers will be those deemed to have been the cause, so as in any civil strife the innocent will suffer for the guilty. But ridding ourselves of peoples who deal in slavery and prostitution, bank-note fraud, electronic scams, false degrees and corruption of minors would be a good thing, but at what price for us all? the Government have lost the plot and think tinkering with all this is going to do anything. They must think we will keep on being mugged by multi-millionaire life-style liars and cheats and like it!

The TTIP agreement is what should have been debated in the election. Even with carefully selected "groups" by the BBC to ask "pertinant" questions this NEVER once came up. this couls make the referendum a useless excercise and a waste of a vote. If the yanks and the corrupt in Strasberg get thier way.

Well said Eunice.

A young Asian woman was killed because of the 'crash for cash' offence. That offence was unheard of here in UK not so long ago. I would think capitol punishment was suitable for that offence. And hard labour for most other offences you pointed out. Give them the punishment they don't want. (that has been known to work). They have a choice, their victims don't.

There will be a reckoning day, and however much the propaganda we are fed up by the Europhile Parties, aka The Establishment. 

We have a fundamental aversion to being told what to do by anyone not elected, by the people. The EU is intrinsically undemocratic, it relies on representatives of representatives, and successive governments have done year on year, for decades.

We must all say OUT in this referendum. Only then will we see the golden truth, that the UK, as the 6th richest country in the world can successfully trade anywhere and with anyone, including Europe, without being tied in any way to falsehoods and lies, failed economies who leech from us. The UK can, if we wish, stand proud again on the world stage. 

Message 5 of 13
See Most Recent

You have to love it -

Arguments for staying in Europe are propaganda . . . .

Those for coming out are the 'golden truth'.

Smiley LOL - you couldn't make it up.

As for non-Brits in our jails . . . just look at how many Brits are in foreign jails - including more than 20 awaiting execution!

Message 6 of 13
See Most Recent

merhazle.

My computer wouldn't let me give you a thumbs up, so I'll say it.
instead.
This is exactly what I am saying. Surely the reason people split away and started societies was to be different from other tribes races and NOW according to the wise in Downing St, we are ALL suddenly since 1976 the same, in dress attitude, morals and desires! Well that is JUST barmy.
AND if you ever have a business and slight someone, innocently or because they are annoying, you will never get them back despite going on bended knee to apologise. The same with races and perceived racist slurs. If people WANT to believe their problems are caused by race, they will never change their minds, never forgive you until they have everything and then some. In the true history of "slavery" it started with the Africans (selling their rivals and beaten enemies to Arab slave traders) and continued until 1920's with the Arabs and they are still at it. My point is we are NOT all the same.
And because of those continued beliefs i have to take another step back into the naughty area.
Message 7 of 13
See Most Recent

Thank you.

I just want to point out that if only # 6 looked at your # 7  he might have held back (1 minute difference) Man Wink

However, that  comment was no more than I expected Man LOL   He also says - you couldn't make it up. I don't think we did.

And he also says - as for the non-Brits in our jails...just look how many Brits are in foreign jails - including 20 awaiting execution!

Well when you have the time Google   'BRITS IN FOR FOREIGN JAILS'    then     'FOREIGNERS IN BRITISH JAILS'.

Back tomorrow, see you.  And him no doubt at all Man Wink 

Message 8 of 13
See Most Recent

There are pros and cons to all debates and Europe is no different, What we need is a fair chance to sort out the issues not Condemn it in it's entirety.

Message 9 of 13
See Most Recent

@fallen-archie wrote:

There are pros and cons to all debates and Europe is no different, What we need is a fair chance to sort out the issues not Condemn it in it's entirety.

Precisely - there is a lot that could and should be changed about how the European Union operates but there are also a lot of benefits to belonging not only to a large trading bloc but also a political one.

Those who will countenance no alternative other than complete withdrawal are blind to the benefits and can only see problems.

They apply the same principles to immigration - of course a large number of immigrants can cause problems but there are also benefits - the latter is mostly ignored.

Message 10 of 13
See Most Recent

Being in the EU is not really about immigration ,that has been a worldly event since the boat....what the issues are is immigration for jobs,human rights,use of nhs,that kind of thing.

The main anti immigration stance is the rights of immigrants (even illegal) in most Europeans countries supersede that of the hosts. The fact that this is purely Government agenda not individual immigrants intention is the bit most people miss (mainly to media brainwashing)

Long story short ,fact we are staying in EU however you vote ,Fact Mr Cameron aka establishment will get bill of rights to manipulate how they please (thumb screws and tory) Fact ,tories will win (lol) next election and the one after that too, and lastly Fact we didnt get the EURO and that was the best con of a generation.

Message 11 of 13
See Most Recent

footnote..some immigrants have the individual intention of manipulation ,but that's a similar scale to every plot of land with good folk on it  🙂

Message 12 of 13
See Most Recent

I do not see migration as a bad thing but uncontrolled it remains a recipe for disaster. The flood of immigrants desperately fleeing countries in Africa, the middle east, far east, south america seek a better life or in some cases just an endurable life. But what of the countries they are leaving? Surely they too have a responsibility, most are run by dictators or despots yet the Wests attempts to change that have simply, as many predicted, made matters worse. 

The UK is a tiny country with a big economy, We punch above our weight in many areas and have a desirable appeal to many. We also have a growing number of young disillusioned unemployed, an under pressure welfare state, not enough homes to go round, a free health service which cannot meet the ever increasing demands and most importantly an indigenous population which feels threatened particulrly from a minority of immigrants who follow an agenda which seeks to destroy our lifestyle and impose another based upon a religious doctrine.

Much of what I have said is open to interpretation an of course we can be unwisely and sometimes unknowingly influenced by a burgeoning and biased media. What I am certain of is that we need to preserve our Island to include a balance of natural flora and fauna combined with a dynamic economy and flexibe workforce. I want to preserve the wealfare state but for those who need and have contributed to it. I would like to see an international bill of rights sponsored by the UN which once and for all puts on paper clear guidlines for governance and those who seek public office not as a restriction of political belief but as a way of giving the general public the most basic right of freedom to live, to worship, to have shelter and to have honest government.

And thats all!

Now back to todays breaking news,

Ermintrude of Magic Roundabout Fame has been found dead. 

Early reports say she was shot by a police marksman who mistook her for a dangerous animal.

Message 13 of 13
See Most Recent