Avaaz

You can sign up to take part in the march tomorrow in Paris.  For Charlie.

Nobody told me there'd be days like these,
Strange days indeed, strange days indeed,
Most peculiar Mamma.....................................
Message 1 of 6
See Most Recent
5 REPLIES 5

Avaaz

Already done this afternoon.

Did you intend to post the link?

https://secure.avaaz.org/en/march_with_paris_d/?bRiAxcb&v=51060

All that we are is what we have thought.
Message 2 of 6
See Most Recent

Avaaz

Many thanks Susie.  I wouldn't know how to post a link Woman Embarassed

Strange days indeed, strange days indeed,
Most peculiar Mamma.....................................
Message 3 of 6
See Most Recent

Avaaz

It's easy rainy when you know what to do.

When you have an internet page open for something you want to post a link to ......  look at the top of the page where you see http://www. followed by the rest of the link. 

Right click on that, which highlights it and opens a drop down menu. Click on 'copy' from that menu, then go into your reply to message in here and then right click again and choose 'paste' from the drop down menu. 

et voila!

All that we are is what we have thought.
Message 4 of 6
See Most Recent

Avaaz

I would in principle like to support this, but in all honesty I cannot sign up to the Avaaz statement "We stand united in support of the march for Fraternity, Equality and Liberty. We are not afraid, and we will not be divided."

I am afraid. Afraid that our crooked politicians have given away our Great British culture and, because only politically-correct views are allowed, I am not allowed to state my unhappiness at the destruction of our once-great country. I am afraid that parts of my country are unrecognisable as millions of foreigners have been encouraged to come here - and even to call themselves British - without bothering to speak English or to comply with our laws. I am afraid that in only one generation my capital (London) has become a foreign city. I am afraid that many areas of our towns have gangs of foreig men roaming, attacking each other and sometimes assaulting English people. I am afraid that most of our schools and universities teach gullible youngsters that all of this is 'normal' and must not be questioned. I am afraid that online mobs think they have a right not to feel offended, and have convinced some Police forces that it is more important to protect their sensibilities than to deal with real crimes. And I am afraid that, our security services tell us, there are thousands of people living here, pretending to be British but actually holding allegiance to foreign countries and cultures and hating us so much that they are plotting to murder us. Yes, I am afraid.

Message 5 of 6
See Most Recent

Avaaz

I'm not afraid

signed

We are many,They are few
Message 6 of 6
See Most Recent