At risk of..........

At risk of getting my head bit off.......... does anyone know what's happened to Fallen-Archie?

It's life Jim, but not as WE know it.
Live long and prosper.

Message 1 of 12
See Most Recent
11 REPLIES 11

At risk of..........

No way would you get your head bitten off for showing you care. I mentioned Fallen-Archie several weeks ago, as I too had noticed he hadn't been on. Hopefully just a rest is needed and he will be back when ready. 

Message 2 of 12
See Most Recent

At risk of..........

I know he was pretty close to deaths door, last year, ( by what he told us on here ); so hopefully he's just got fed up of this place ( that I can understand ) and it's not a repeat of his health problems.

Message 3 of 12
See Most Recent

At risk of..........

Er, um, er, well I sent him a PM on the 3 February and there was no reply........ He'd always replied quickly before.

Live long and prosper.

Message 4 of 12
See Most Recent

At risk of..........

I had noticed his absence too, fingers crossed he is ok.

Message 5 of 12
See Most Recent

At risk of..........

I always thought that would be a problem on here, as and when the time arises.  In my particular case, lovable as I am Smiley Indifferent I am the only person who knows the details of my posting on here ie. user I'D, signing on password ( to get into eBay in the first place ) etc. etc. So if anything happened to me, my extensive " Fan " club would be none the wiser, all they'd know is that I'd vanished. Although we don't form particularly close bonds on here, it's always sad to lose fellow posters. Hopefully, there's an unforeseen reason and " arch " is still with us.

Message 6 of 12
See Most Recent

At risk of..........

P.S. I guess it's possible / feasible to get hold of the "mods " ( they'll have arch's private email address off of his profile ) and ask them to make discrete enquiries, on behalf of the community.  However, if arch's email is closed and not known by somebody else ( passwords etc. ) then we won't know what's going on..........and never will, I'm afraid.

Message 7 of 12
See Most Recent

At risk of..........

Ah well, the old saying applies = fear the worst and hope for the best?

Live long and prosper.

Message 8 of 12
See Most Recent

At risk of..........

Anonymous
Not applicable

He is alive and kicking, so no worries guys. Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 12
See Most Recent

At risk of..........

Thanks  Harry Man Happy

Message 10 of 12
See Most Recent

At risk of..........

That's good to know, tell him at our age........things can only get worse !! Smiley LOL

Message 11 of 12
See Most Recent

At risk of..........

Phew yes, he's let me know.

Live long and prosper.

Message 12 of 12
See Most Recent