Any takers?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/pioneer-XDJ-R1-BOX-ONLY-/232211303179?hash=item3610df4b0b:g:pXAAAOSwXeJYLQ...

If that's out of your price range he has other empty boxes for sale as well

We are many,They are few
Message 1 of 8
See Most Recent
7 REPLIES 7

Any takers?

I'm sorely tempted to ask a question Man LOL

Message 2 of 8
See Most Recent

Any takers?

" If that's out of your price range he has other empty boxes for sale as well "

If he's got a wooden one about 6ft x 3ft, I suggest he gets in it and I'll provide the nails to secure the lid........." D*** Head ".

Message 3 of 8
See Most Recent

Any takers?

I wonder how many will fall for it.

Message 4 of 8
See Most Recent

Any takers?

Just goes to show how life and society have " progressed ".............if you don't have your wits about you 24 / 7, some less than desirable entity will cause you grief...........and don't be fooled by the fact that it might talk with a posh accent and wear a suit......you can dress a " Pig " in a suit.........it's still a " Pig " !!

Message 5 of 8
See Most Recent

Any takers?

Fall for what?

It states clearly in the title and description that it is the box only

Not much different to buying a car without an engine or a laptop without a hard drive.

They are just empty boxes really.

Photobucket
Message 6 of 8
See Most Recent

Any takers?

I think marg*e meant, how many people will click " buy it now " ; without really paying attention to what they're doing. Some people see what they want to see and believe what they want to believe........the truth is uncomfortable and an unnecessary spoiler of their blinkered existences.

Message 7 of 8
See Most Recent

Any takers?

The best one would have to be the guy that sold a replica toy car, the buyer thought they were getting a real car.

Message 8 of 8
See Most Recent