View counter not working

Hey 😎 for some reason on each new listing my view counter says zero, but I know there are views as I have bids. It there a glitch? 

Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

View counter not working

peturning
Conversationalist

Yes, same. If you click on the '0' the graph - in my case - is showing the actual view count.

Lots of glitches this week! missing/very late emails too.

Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

View counter not working

Hi msk_antiquities & peturning

This is an ongoing issue from our end, and I've just reported that your accounts are being impacted. While you might not see views on your active listings, you are still getting them, they are just not being reflected in your listings. However, this won't impact negatively in any way your selling activities/visibility.

We don't have an estimated fix date, but we are working on it to get it resolved as soon as possible.

Thank you,

Marco

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

View counter not working

hi - you say 'this is an ongoing issue' i have been selling on ebay for 25 years ish and guess what , the same no viewers/watchers 'glitches'  were happening then !!! All the billions of pounds ebay has made in profits over the last 25 years  and they can't even sort this basic IT problem , it is a fundamental requirement for any seller to know the correct viewers/watchers for current and future items. From an ebay perspective surely not sorting this out is costing you a lot of business ( i know sellers who have stopped selling on ebay at least partly because of this issue) - Thanks

Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent
Got technical related questions? Start here: