Photo upload

So I've noticed an update has been made which doesn't seem to have made any improvement to the app. Uploading photos is a nightmare which I've just decided to not even bother doing any listings as it's just a pain until resolved. So clicking on photos and adding to listing sometimes uploads and sometimes doesn't, if they don't upload first time, you have to save the listing and try again and again until they do. The time taken isn't worth it, make use of this time by taking all photos in preparation until this glitch or error is fixed. 

Message 1 of 10
See Most Recent
9 REPLIES 9

Photo upload

Hi @bundlethemup, thanks for your post.

I looked into this for you but wasn't able to replicate the issue.

As a first step, I would recommend uninstalling and reinstalling the app as well as restarting (turning off/on) your phone.

If the issue continues to happen, please let me know along with the phone model / eBay app version, and I'll be happy to look into this further. 

Thanks,

Anita

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
Message 2 of 10
See Most Recent

Photo upload

I've got iPhone 14 Pro Max, 12 pro max and iPhone X. Same issue on all phones. Cleared all cache, uninstalled all apps and reinstalled. Same issue, I've logged the issue with technical support, it's not just me having the issue. The only way round it is to start a listing on desktop, save for later then continue the listing on the app. 

Message 3 of 10
See Most Recent

Photo upload

IMG_0698.png

 it just doesn't upload them

Message 4 of 10
See Most Recent

Photo upload

Hi @61stephenuk, thanks for flagging these threads.

I have reported this to our tech team and added all affected users to the report, including yours @bundlethemup. Once the tech team gets back to me, I'll share the update here.

Thank you,

Anita

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
Message 6 of 10
See Most Recent

Photo upload

Im not able to upload photos using the app onto my pc, up unitil the other day it was fine the Ebay changed something again and now it doesnt upload anything, why do they mess with the things that work, why not fix things that arent working.....like estimated postage delivery dates. 

Message 7 of 10
See Most Recent

Photo upload

Photos won't upload on my desktop using win 10, tried firefox, chrome and safari.

Tried restarting, clearing cache all the usual, to no avail.

Message 8 of 10
See Most Recent

Photo upload

Hi there, so a few days ago it reverted back to the original format. Try the app again and see if this works, other then that contact ebay tech support and they will add you to the affected users. Hopefully it works for you though now

Message 9 of 10
See Most Recent

Photo upload

I agree. I'm off to Vinted and see if they are any better. Honestly, the one thing that Ebay needs to do is make it easy to upload images. What is going on with them?

Message 10 of 10
See Most Recent
Got selling tools related questions? Start here: