Selling Tools
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Draft listing with Variations error - Task ID

I'm trying to upload a listing that has a few variations. I can succesfully upload it using the "Add" template, which has the Relationship fields within in it. But if I then change the Action field from "Add" to "Draft", it fails. "Unable to find Tas...

"This Item" Feedback, not showing for customers?

I was unaware that buyers could not see a particular items, specific feedback.In every listing, there is a section that shows Feedback & links to your Ebay store. When I view a listing, i can see feedback for "This Item" & "All items" However, custom...

Why have eBay made the area box in My messages smaller

Why have eBay made the area box in My messages smaller What do we gain by it, I Find it more difficult to write messages in it, so what I have to do is write what I need to write and copy and paste into my message box in microsoft word Sometimes eBay...

New bug/ glitch - Cant see bidders

Can't see who is bidding on my item. Bids placed but when I look at the listing in app or on mobile browser - I can't see who it is. Can't click on the bids at all like I could FOR YEARS prior. Huge inconvenience. Obviously YET ANOTHER glitch or bug ...

User avatar by Engager
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

I HATE THE NEW LISTING FORMAT!

I can't stand the new listing/selling tool it is OVERCOMPLICATED and more time consuming! I am thinking of joing other sellers and abandoning Ebay for another online selling site Why E-Bay keep ruining an already easy to navigate & use system is beyo...

Payment holds- experienced seller

I have been an Ebay buyer seller since 2000, I have 100% positive feedback and never had any issues with any sales. Now I am dismayed to see that the selling rules have changed. I recently sold an item for £60.00, the buyer has paid for it, but payme...

Change to Manage Active Listings layout

Manage active listings no longer has the Summary at the top - showing at a glance Bids, Watchers, Questions etc I have 2 Ebay accounts. One has the Summary at the top of Manage Active listings - shows number of bids, watchers etc. The other used to b...

sirjake2nd_0-1721281267718.png sirjake2nd_1-1721281419269.png

Selling Tools

Hi I'm trying to sell a dresser I'm wondering do you have to respond to each offer or can you just leave it and hope people bid against each other thank you

Resolved! I have set buyer restrictions. No one with no reviews can bid. But it hasn't been triggered

So I have had a bid for an expensive warhammer book by someone with no reviews, which should not have happened as far as I can tell. The individual is spam mailing me acting as if they have no idea how ebay works. Claiming they're buying the item for...

SELLING USED CD,s

I have noticed latterly that the only cds I manage to sell are the cheap 99p ones.Anything over 99p won’t sellSo, when it comes up re-list on your own platformAnd all items previously listed are over 99p they just get ignoredSo, it looks like everyth...

Ebay New Category Process

I applied to sell vapes and e-cigarettes about three months ago. Before applying, I asked eBay customer service about the requirements, and they told me my account was good, and I could apply. However, at that time, my account was below standard. Due...

Cross-promotion.

Hi all,please can you tell me if there is a good way to cross-promote my similar items from one of my listings? I have done some HTML links which work on a laptop but not a mobile, so I need to change something...Thank you in advance.

Resolved! a.i. descriptions are rubbish

So 'A.I' (so-called artificial intelligence) has found its way into ebay listings - but it's rubbish! It tells you nothing about the condition of an item, or its function - it just puts together a load of waffle based on the item specifics. Nothing '...