I HATE THE NEW LISTING FORMAT!

😡 I can't stand the new listing/selling tool it is OVERCOMPLICATED and more time consuming! I am thinking of joing other sellers and abandoning Ebay for another online selling site 😡
Why E-Bay keep ruining an already easy to navigate & use system is beyond me! Fire the person or team involved in it! On top of those issues it is ugly as hell and ass backwards....

EBAY listen to your users! Give us the option to change back or just straight revert it!

No thanks Ebay. 
- Removed Paypal to straight pay into bank....Didn't want it...
- Seller tool format change....Didn't want it...
I am sure a user friendly up and coming online marketplace will make things simple & less time consuming and when I find them I will try it out with the aim to close my Ebay account.

Message 1 of 17
See Most Recent
16 REPLIES 16

Hi @retrorebel_666 

Thanks for the feedback, I'll your concerns back to the development team to review.

Thanks,

Dave

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 2 of 17
See Most Recent

Im so disgusted with EBay yes my own fault for thinking I wouldn't be robbed blind when selling. I sold a saddle and eBay have taken such a huge fee it's disgusting not only that I won't receive my funds for another 2 weeks DISGUSTING never ever will I buy or sell on eBay ever again I have lost so much money from my item I sold. 

Message 3 of 17
See Most Recent

Hi Dave

Any news yet or are ebay techies working for a rival on the sly. This listing tool is a piece of garbage and after 17 years membership one of the most backward advances Ive ever seen, and by a lot of other members as well going on the numerous comments about the thing. Its not a good tool, Its so disjointed it takes 5 x longer to list an item now, lost revenue for me means less for ebay...simples.

Also get the search algorithm sorted its also junk. I can search for an item get no match and the 1st one similar has the exact same wording. Ebay is becoming and also ran in todays online market place. Or is that the grand plan to break it beyond fixing.

Message 4 of 17
See Most Recent

The old addage " If it ain't broke don't fix it" this easy new format, what a nightmare to navigate.

Message 5 of 17
See Most Recent

THE NEW SYSTEM IS AWFUL, IVE BEEN BUYING AND SELLING HERE FOR MANY MANY YEARS AND NEVER SEEN SUCH RUBBISH AS THE NEW SELLING FORMAT. IVE HAD AN ITEM LISTED FOR 2 DAYS NOW AND NOT HAD A SINGLE VIEW, HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE!!! EBAY PUT IT BACK TO THE OLD VERSION OR LOSE A LOT OF CUSTOMERS

Message 6 of 17
See Most Recent

Please allow us to use the old layout.  This new layout is a step backwards and dreadful to navigate.  Why tinker?  If it ain't broke .........!!!

Message 7 of 17
See Most Recent

Until a few days ago, in order to get to my selling page I used to go “my ebay”/”selling”,  scroll down the page to “Go to my ebay > selling”.  Near the top of the page “switch to new All selling view”, then on the pop-up “switch to seller hub all selling”.  This brought me to a page with everything I want on it – Sold, Active, Drafts, Unsold.

Now I get completely different pages – separate for Sold, Active, etc. and I cannot do the things I need to do.

I have been in touch with ebay.  They told me to “opt out of Seller Hub”.  I tried that and nothing changed.  Now they are going to try and put me back to the way it used to be, but cannot guarantee that I will be able to do it.

Why do they have to change things that work well?  I am also thinking of leaving ebay - after 23 years!

Message 8 of 17
See Most Recent

My old layout is back again......wonder for how long?!

Message 9 of 17
See Most Recent

It lasted under 3 days.  Back to the most user- UNfriendly website ever.  I still hate the layout.

Message 10 of 17
See Most Recent

Im not enjoying Ebay much anymore either... Everything is so ling winded... Listing things is an essay and the new my ebay framwork is junk.. On the mobile app yhe bar at the bottom takes to much space and scrolling is constant to see down the listing's... Put it back how it was... Im not even bothered about giving feedback any more and why we need photos as well.... Make it quick... And get rid of the pointless thanks for your feedback box tbat pops up every time... Im sure its all done to mess our heads up.. Oh and im sure ive missed some item specifics AGAIN. 

Message 11 of 17
See Most Recent

I AGREE.ITS CRAZY

Message 12 of 17
See Most Recent

Let me also add the ridiculous limited postage prices too! I am selling something that is around £200, the postage quote for next day delivery tracked and insured is £16.60 but when I put £16.60 in and click revise with displayed fees it flags up a red error and tells me I can't put £16.60 as postage and it has to be under £9.......So Ebay is telling me I HAVE to cover the outstanding £7.60 postage costs for the buyer AND then pay Ebay as well? Get the F out of here!

I seriously have had enough with Ebay! I agree with one of the replies that when you list items now you barely get ANY views at all! I used to get tons of views within days AND sell things pretty quick but now things are not getting views or selling. Why the hell would you limit the views on items also? When it resets to zero you are basically telling people no one is interested in the listing but before when you would have a hundreds of views people would snap things because of the interest.

I waste so much time on here, I have been trying to set postage for 45 bloody minutes! I'll have to raise the price to cover the postage now and because I raised the price Ebay will want to extract more money from my sale.....Like the other poster said 'If it's not broke DON'T fix it' nothing needed fixing Ebay was functioning great a couple years back.
All Ebay needed to do is protect us sellers more from fraudulent people trying get refunds or sending wrong items back keeping items AND getting their money back while we lose the money and the item! 

Message 13 of 17
See Most Recent

ebay should have kept the same format now i dont use it as much as i hate having to look to the right hand side they should have left it as it was like amazon

Message 14 of 17
See Most Recent

The new format is bloody awful,who was it supposed to benefit?,not the customers that's for sure.Take far too long to find what you're looking for.AWFUL!!!!

Message 15 of 17
See Most Recent

And then eBay ignore it!!!

Message 16 of 17
See Most Recent

Yep, its totally rubish how they did it....EBAY need to give their head a wobble

Message 17 of 17
See Most Recent
Got selling tools related questions? Start here: