Royal mail site down again

You could not make it up, yes the Royal mail site is down again.

Its as if their heart is no longer in it 

when you think that they loose hundreds of millions delivering letters every year and have to fight it out with courier firms over the lucretive parcels to make up that loss before then making a profit, you can see why.

But we really do need a shake up with our system, its pathetic and loosing businesses loads every year and indead businesses proberly go bust as a result of the sloppy behaviour of the royal mail, maybe a few jobs need to go in the senior executive area and bring in some more energetic pro active people to sort this mess out or at least change the name from Royal mail to sloppy could not give a toss mail.

I know the odds are against all our mail being delivered, though it has an address on the front and return address on the back so How does it get lost ??? But at least let us print our labels online and get the ball rolling before we time out on our dispatch dates.

Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

Royal Mail 'Click & Drop' is working fine for me using the Opera browser as of a minute ago.

Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

Ditto click & drop working for me.

But I have been experiencing a lot of sites not loading, or taking several attempts to load. I'm putting it down to the internet getting maxed out with it being a wet bank holiday with nowt to do but stream films. I bet it'll be better tomorrow.

Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

Yes, i guess being bank holiday does put a bit of a strain on the internet with everybody streaming film from film providers other than the BBC , I remember when the BBC used to make an effort for holidays, where did that go ?? Yes maybe try different Browsers is the answer.

Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent