No 70% off Variable Selling Fees this weekend ?

I always get a 70% off variable selling fees  every 2 week and it is when I list.  There is nothing on the "promotions" area of my home page either.  Do any other private sellers have the same issue ?  From what I have read on forums it is not guaranteed, but I have never not had one. 

Message 1 of 7
See Most Recent
6 REPLIES 6

Those promotions are not guaranteed offers,  if you have been receiving them fornightly you are very,  very lucky.

Some do not receive these for months on end,  some not at all.

They are offered to be received as a  ' bonus'  and not an expected offer.

One tip I will give,  do not rely on emails from eBay for these offers,  but regularly check your Promotional Offer section on your homepage,  if you have been the lucky one to receive an offer,  it will be there,   waiting to be activated,

Message 2 of 7
See Most Recent

I also get the offer every two weeks, usually.  But every now and again it skips one.  They have always started up again though, so far.

Message 3 of 7
See Most Recent

@melodygwen wrote:

I always get a 70% off variable selling fees  every 2 week and it is when I list.  There is nothing on the "promotions" area of my home page either.  Do any other private sellers have the same issue ?  From what I have read on forums it is not guaranteed, but I have never not had one. 

Try this link OP. It might just work:

https://pages.ebay.co.uk/terms-70-promo-1013617/?mkcid=1&mkrid=710-53481-19255-0&siteid=3&campid=533...

If you are using the eBay App, there has been an update for iOS systems. Download the update from the APP Store as this might be why some haven't received offers.

Truth hurts. Maybe not as much as jumping on a bicycle with a seat missing, but it hurts.

You may think you have pushed ALL my buttons, but you still haven't found the mute!
Message 4 of 7
See Most Recent

Both 70% and 80% offers are available this weekend to invited sellers.

Message 5 of 7
See Most Recent

I had no message today regarding any offer today.

In my seller hub i went into promotions, selected the last one i received on April 5th and a new offer for today appeared. It has worked for me on a few occasions in the past. I hope it works for you.

Message 6 of 7
See Most Recent

These promotions are designed to get people offering stuff for sale; consequently they will be targetted at those who are either not selling at all, or those who are only selling intermittently.    If you are regularly making new listings and making a steady string of sales, you probably will not fall into the category of someone who needs to be encouraged to start selling, or encouraged to sell more, and therefore may not recieve the FVF fee reduction offer, or may not recieve one that is as high or may not recieve one as frequently. 

Message 7 of 7
See Most Recent