Multi buy discount not shown on listing

Hi, not sure if I'm in the right place but would appreciate some advice. I have tried to "sell similar" and "re list" listings that had Multi buy discounts, however when I scroll down the Selling Price is greyed out and Multi is not showing. There is a drop down which gives the options of auto fiill and multi buy but sllding the dot left or right makes no difference. The only way I have found to now add multi buy discount is to select the active listing and do a group revision. Having listened to our feedback is this another ebay improvement?   hope I have explained my problem cleary! Thanks.   

Message 1 of 3
See Most Recent
2 REPLIES 2

I'm having the same problem. I thought it was just affecting multi-variation listings, but the 'multi-buy' edit fields are also missing for single listings. It happens if I 'relist' or 'sell similar' listings which originally had the 'multi-buy' applied.

When I followed your 'group revision' advice (thank you!) I noticed three of the five listings said 'Multi-buy added'. So I checked them again and it had appeared! These were all 'sell similar' listings which had the same % discount I'd selected previously. However, the 'multi-buy' edit fields are still not visible when I go to 'edit listing'.

The two listings I added 'Multi-buy' via the 'group revision' route, still haven't updated, but, there could just be a time lag. Anyway, it looks like this is a bug on the listing page, so hopefully ebay will fix it soon. Thanks for your advice about the 'group revision'!

Message 3 of 3
See Most Recent