How do I select Brazil in the global shipping programme?

I have a listing which is a plastic puzzle https://shorturl.at/huEI5

When I go to revise the listing the global shipping programme is enabled, but there are no options to enable coutnries.

I've looked at the excluded locations options and none of the boxes are ticked to exclude any countries.

Thanks.

Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

Hi ross758, thanks for your post.

You can only ship items to countries that are eligible when using the Global Shipping Program, as long as the item is not restricted in certain countries due to laws and regulations of the country in question. If you click here, you can see a list of the eligible countries. If a country is not there, it means we wouldn't ship to that country.

Thank you,

Marco

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

Hi Marco, I've gone onto the link you gave and Brazil is one of the eligable countries. So I take it my item must be restricted in brazil? I really can't see why it would be since it's just a plastic puzzle.

Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

*vyolla*
Experienced Mentor

You'd need to check on the Brazilian customs website for a definitive answer.

There are some unusual import restrictions for some countries that aren’t that obvious, for example you can’t send some kinds of used clothing to Mexico!

Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent