Selling
This area is for members to discuss all aspects of selling on eBay.co.uk with other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Promoted Listings

Board for sellers to discuss Promoted listings and the Promotions Manager Tool.

13 Posts

Activity in Selling

Sales Downfall in March 2024

I wonder if anyone else noticed a sudden downfall in sales. Sales are non existent in March however January and February were reasonabley good months. Please share your thoughts!

User avatar by Contributor
  • 110 replies
  • 10 kudos

Vanishing Ebay Sales!

Has anyone else noticed a drastic reduction in sales this April? I normally sell around 3 to 4 items a day, and we've sold a total of 2 items in 2 weeks! We've tried promotions, sales and all haven't worked. We're getting rather desperate, I've tried...

Rejected from machine at outward MC

Hi, I purchased Tracked 48 postage via eBay on Thursday, April 11th, and dropped off the parcel at the nearby Royal Mail Delivery Office. Upon checking the status on eBay a few days later, I discovered the message "Rejected from machine at outward MC...

EBay's corrupt Search Engine

It's become very hard to sell on eBay as the competition is fierce. That is why "keyword spamming" is so wrong and unfair: you list a "porcelain teapot" and, then, in the search for "porcelain teapot" you find many items that are not teapots nor porc...

Screenshot 2024-04-25 at 8.59.41 PM.png Screenshot 2024-04-25 at 8.39.39 PM.png

Resolved! Got a ps5 to sell and buyer only made ebay acc today

So he or she say they will sort out fund with ebay once I accept the offer so say I post it out then they try to pull a fast one I'm not lost my ps5 that I'm trying to sell any idea from people that sold on here for a while my 1st time and don't want...

Fees on clothing

So eBay are removing fees on clothing because of their commitment to the eco-system (private sellers only!) - shouldn't this be updated to include all second-hand merchandise. If eBay cares so much about the planet what about removing fees on books? ...

Account restrictions help

Hi everyone, I don’t know if me ranting here is going to help my case or not but here i go, I’ve been selling on ebay for around two years now and never had any issues until recently when my account was compromised by a third party, They took over my...

Resolved! Questions about Turnover & £1k Tax-free allowance ?

Hello all since Januray 2024 i have been trying to understand the meaning of ' turnover ' in tax so for an example let's say i listed & sold an item for £10 (that being the sold price before a payout is sent out) and as for the payout i get about £8....

Royal Mail 2nd Class Large Letter

Good morning I am new to selling on ebay. I sent a vest top via the above but I've noticed this doesn't include tracking (£2.10) So how am I to know if the buyer received their item? I just wanted to save the buyer postage . I have now set all my sma...

Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarised with the eBay Community.

Additional Resources
Most Helpful Authors