Purchasing Postage Label via PayPal does not work

I have tried a few ways of purchasing the postage lable but I am unable to post any items via eBay. I have tried DPD, Royal Mail, Evri etc... none are available.

It looks good until I have to make payment and it only gives me the option via PayPal.

Is anyone else having this issue?

Message 1 of 7
See Most Recent
6 REPLIES 6

I think the only way you can pay for royal mail and parcel force labels on eBay is paypal.

As for packlink I would avoid it like the plague and buy direct from the courier or maybe P2go.

Message 2 of 7
See Most Recent

I am having the same problem, buying a postal label from my eBay account, but my daughter has an eBay account and she can buy labels 

Message 3 of 7
See Most Recent

i know this is a bit too late to reply.. but i have been having this issue a lot lately, they pick and choose when it will go through and generate my label, sometimes its back to back.. one time could fail 2 seconds later it could work then 2 seconds later they fail again butttt.

after having a load of labels not go through the other day i went through royal mail website instead.. 5 days later paypal charges me for all those labels it never gave me. makes no sense.. not to mention that if they are charging you for failed labels then i most likely tried to buy the same label a good few times, the minus 17 in my account could simply be from trying to purchase one single label.

it says that paypal could not charge my bank so they deducted it from paypal balance (which is 0, now minus)

but this is 5 days later and charging me for the postage labels i never even got from them due to the failed payments

what type of scam is this really? everything from the not printing them to begin with, to the taking 5 days to charge me for something they never did.. smart scam but a *bleep* take none the less

Message 4 of 7
See Most Recent

That's terrible.

Did you dispute the payments with PayPal?

Also have you checked your eBay postage labels section incase the labels have appeared there.

If they are there you should be able to cancel them.

Here's a link.https://www.ebay.co.uk/ship/labels/my-ebay 

Message 5 of 7
See Most Recent

Too late to reply to you too but am having the same problems today. Takes me to PayPal but it keeps telling me it is getting my wallet and then does nothing. Given up now. Going direct to Royal Mail, no problems there paying with PayPal.

Message 6 of 7
See Most Recent

Definitely avoid Packlink, what a shambles that really is especially if something is lost. Was told that yes it was deemed as lost after a week of investigation and then told that I would probably have ti wait 30 days for a refund!!!!! Took my money quick enough initially!

Message 7 of 7
See Most Recent