Ebay Royal Mail Postage Label Mess

So now we can't print off a postage label on the printers we've spent money on to do just that?  I want a LABEL, not a label tucked away in a corner to accommodate a 'proof of postage' label.

When we print off our own labels, it is EASIER for the Post Office to scan the barcodes to provide proof of postage print-out: now they need to manually input all the information from our written addresses - and, by NOT being able to print, we aren't benefiting from the postage cost reduction from printing our own labels!

This also applies to foreign labels: I want an address label to print off, and a SEPARATE customs form, if they MUST provide them (I take a roll of twenty or so from my Post Office from time to time).  Please can SOMEONE fix this? I cannot BELIEVE ebay went ahead with this without prior consultation, and it MUST be relatively simple for them to split into TWO labels if they MUST do this?  

Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

Same issue since yesterday, nothing has been resolved. Come on Ebay, what are you doing?

Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

Minor solution, courtesy of wheatstreets: Same for me here too, so frustrating. I have found that if you change the dialog box from 'fit to paper' to 'default' it only prints a tine bit of the proof of postage with the label which will be good enough to use. 

Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent
Got Postage related questions? Start here: