Boycotting Evri via Packlink!

I strongly suggest all ebayers should avoid using Ervi via Packlink. 

I can see lots of users here saying they have problems regarding receiving a refund from this company. I'm still not sure if a refund issue is coming directly from Packlink, eBay or Evri, because either of them are clearly going against what they promise to do.

By mistake, I ordered a wrong postage label and subsequently ordered another one for the item I sold. I cancelled/voided the first label and discarded and used the second label. I received an email from Paylink, saying the refund process would take 96 hours on the day I cancelled. 4 days later, it sent me an email saying the refund process has been cancelled as its tracking number shows 'in transit'. How can this be, when the label was never scanned or used? Isn't it a scam?

AVOID EVRI VIA PACKLINK!

Message 1 of 3
See Most Recent
2 REPLIES 2

Packlink have a bad name everywhere. Trustpilot, here, it doesn't take long to do your research. They aren't good in many areas including claims and claiming parcels are oversized when they aren't, and then after appealing, still taking the money from you. 

One thing that hasn't popped up much is them cancelling refunds for cancelled labels. Considering it's all automated, it's hard to believe a label is detected as used if it isn't. It could well be a mistake (you'd know if you copied and pasted the parcel into the Evri tracking on their website, if no scans, you have grounds to contact them and ask them to look into it) or you've used that first label by mistake. 

Message 2 of 3
See Most Recent

Thanks for your advice.

Yes, I just checked on the Evri tracking website, using the first tracking code number. It says " we are expecting your parcel to arrive with us"  It looks like Everi and Packlink haven't communicated very well. Evri is supposed to have cancelled it, if Packcheck had asked them to, but it still hasn't. 

Yes, I will have to email Packlink again, regarding this. Now I have a low expectation though if I would ever get refunded after reading your reply. 

Best,

Message 3 of 3
See Most Recent